Jesus Camp

Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jesus Camp

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
And me, watching naked women dancing around a fire with flowers in their hair or coming back as Sigourney Weavers Pussy, has a certain ethereal attraction.
Certainly seems a better option than listening to some prat in a gown droning on and on in latin about he shagged the choir boys
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
I have, on occasion, been called a "Pagan" without evidence whatsoever to where my religious beliefs lay.
And where the *** have you been?
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:41 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Certainly seems a better option than listening to some prat in a gown droning on and on in latin about he shagged the choir boys
Being in the US has been a bit of a culture shock as far as Religion goes.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:42 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

And where the *** have you been?
I have been quietly observing...I don't sit here until stupid o'clock in the morning anymore reading endless amounts of drivel.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Being in the US has been a bit of a culture shock as far as Religion goes.
Yes I think that's a fair comment. Makes you realise how religion is more of a background thing in Britain....somethng that people do but dont ran down your throat. Apart from Jehovies but there are ways of dealing with them buggers.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
I have been quietly observing...I don't sit here until stupid o'clock in the morning anymore reading endless amounts of drivel.
Why not?
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:51 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think that's a fair comment. Makes you realise how religion is more of a background thing in Britain....somethng that people do but dont ran down your throat. Apart from Jehovies but there are ways of dealing with them buggers.
And the Sally Army band waking you up early on a Sunday morning, Christian Terrorists....
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:55 am
Account Closed

And the Sally Army band waking you up early on a Sunday morning, Christian Terrorists....
Actually thats not something we've had here. Although we did have a spate of Sunday morning wake up calls from Brazilians looking to spread the word to their Portuguese cousins for some reason. They knocked 3 sundays in a row...I've no idea why, its not as if I was about to suddenly change nationalty and get religion one day. One of the Knockees was a bit tidy too. I would've.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:07 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Why not?
Was getting nothing done mate......still aint getting anything done but atleast I eliminated a possible cause.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:21 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antjen
Well said! - religon and people like this are just an evil force that preys on the weak minded.

Ant
I have found a Church here that is one of the most postive things I have experienced since being in the US. They were very involved in helping the community after Hurricane Ivan.

I am very disappointed that people are only prepared to see the bad in anything to do with Christianity.

I am not referring to the Jesus Camp thing, just the way any thread relating to faith assumes all Christians are nutters/evil/deluded.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:41 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Thydney your avatar seems sinister now.
LOL sinister? Book? Cover?
Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:07 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I have found a Church here that is one of the most postive things I have experienced since being in the US. They were very involved in helping the community after Hurricane Ivan.

I am very disappointed that people are only prepared to see the bad in anything to do with Christianity.

I am not referring to the Jesus Camp thing, just the way any thread relating to faith assumes all Christians are nutters/evil/deluded.
Well, people can be 'good' without having to associate themselves with religons/cults

As a proud atheist - i have a firm belief in my lack of belief, my belief of other peoples belief to me lacks any rationality - the simplest sentance i say to people surrounding my take on religons is 'religon is for the weak minded - those who simply cannot accept the fact that we exist and just enjoy life, instead they have to create some mythical beings to look up to'

Ant
Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:10 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

Actually thats not something we've had here. Although we did have a spate of Sunday morning wake up calls from Brazilians looking to spread the word to their Portuguese cousins for some reason. They knocked 3 sundays in a row...I've no idea why, its not as if I was about to suddenly change nationalty and get religion one day. One of the Knockees was a bit tidy too. I would've.
i love it when these types of people come round our area or approach you in the street, normally if you apply logic and reality to the conversation when questioning their theories - they run out of steam and give up.... but the ones that are more fun are the ones that do not give up and they see you as a challenge - as you can see how far you can go to insulting them and their beliefs hahaha

Ant
Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:14 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antjen
Well, people can be 'good' without having to associate themselves with religons/cults

As a proud atheist - i have a firm belief in my lack of belief, my belief of other peoples belief to me lacks any rationality - the simplest sentance i say to people surrounding my take on religons is 'religon is for the weak minded - those who simply cannot accept the fact that we exist and just enjoy life, instead they have to create some mythical beings to look up to'

Ant
If I said all atheists were weak minded that would be insulting. But again if you believe in something it is okay to be derided.

Last edited by Jaxbar; Oct 6th 2006 at 4:17 am.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:25 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
If I said all atheists were weak minded that would be insulting. But again if you believe in something it is okay to be derided.
I agree but your wasting you time. Using the phrase 'These people' usually means that 'I have a friend who's' cant be far behind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.