Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I want a cleaner..

I want a cleaner..

Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I want a cleaner..

Originally Posted by woodsey
I don't work, I have 2 kids and a big house.
I mentioned this to a friend yesterday (english) and she looked at me like I was the laziest person on the planet. She has five kids under 10 and could not justify a cleaner as she is a stay at home mum Five kids and I'd have a live in nanny.
Am I the laziest person on the planet for not wanting to spend all my time cleaning 3 bathrooms or is it o.k?
Where I'm from only rich, posh people have them so in the back of my mind it doesn't feel right but I bloody hate cleaning, I've got better things to do with my time..can't think what they are, but I have.

you sound like my Hubby, hmmm clean yourself, it isnt hard
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celine_uk
you sound like my Hubby, hmmm clean yourself, it isnt hard
I do clean myself, its the house I can't be arsed with..
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:21 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I do clean myself
You're pretty classy for a northern bird then
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
You're pretty classy for a northern bird then
<blushing>..thats the nicest thing anyones ever said..
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

<blushing>..thats the nicest thing anyones ever said..
He didn't see you pick your nose right then.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by izibear
He didn't see you pick your nose right then.
and scratch my arse..
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:29 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Funnily enough, I happened to come across this whilst googling ha!ha!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/hss/137791823.html

P.S. Only payment I require is a bunch of pics in my mailbox
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by izibear
Funnily enough, I happened to come across this whilst googling ha!ha!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/hss/137791823.html

P.S. Only payment I require is a bunch of pics in my mailbox
did you ever see the two belgian guys on Eurotrash that used to clean in the nude.. :scared: :scared: it would be fun to get him in just once though..
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

What do you think the 'semi' involves? A frilly French-maid apron or a thong? lol...

Know what would be funny?

You give his services to a newly married couple you know.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
oh ffs do you ever STOP!

one slice of pie and one cleaner , same results happier Woodsey
Just pointing out that theres always a plus side.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:26 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Woodsey,

Screw guilt. Women are so manipulated by themselves and others by guilt.

You don't like cleaning. You've got the dosh to hire a cleaner. There are people looking for work. You're giving them work. You can spend the time otherwise spent cleaning, doing whatever you like better.

You can't buy back time.

Make sure to keep a little for yourself so that the kids can help or else they'll expect to have someone always clean for them as well. It's not a given that they'll be as fortunate. But other than setting an example, you don't have to single-handedly clean a big house. There's more to life.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:32 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Woodsey,

Screw guilt. Women are so manipulated by themselves and others by guilt.

You don't like cleaning. You've got the dosh to hire a cleaner. There are people looking for work. You're giving them work. You can spend the time otherwise spent cleaning, doing whatever you like better.

You can't buy back time.

Make sure to keep a little for yourself so that the kids can help or else they'll expect to have someone always clean for them as well. It's not a given that they'll be as fortunate. But other than setting an example, you don't have to single-handedly clean a big house. There's more to life.
great post... would karma you but I seem to have sent it to idiots for smut as usual
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
great post... would karma you but I seem to have sent it to idiots for smut as usual
I am not an idiot.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I am not an idiot.
no I apologise ....you're a slut
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
no I apologise ....you're a slut
Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.