Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

Old Nov 9th 2021, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

angelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can we enter US without vaccine ?

I went back and started to read the thread including the OP and I wasn't disappointed. Just as bananas as expected. Please stay home and don't come here.. we have enough lunatics in the US as it is. UK has been consistently one of the worst hit in the world with one of the highest death rates and highest covid rates. Things are better now that so many people are vaccinated. Oh and I suggest you go and visit a hospital COVID ward and perhap hang out with a pulmonologist. My sister in laws are nurses and are utterly traumatised by the numbers of people they have seen dying. At one point so many of their patients were dying they couldn't keep track of them. The survival rate in ICU was incredibly small during the peak. I know people who were incredibly fit and healthy who died of Covid in under a week, others that have been left disabled and unable to work at the age of 22. I guess the problem is for people like you is that it's just not enough death to be a proper pandemic. How many people would you like to see die for it to be real? 10 million? 50 million.. more?
Old Nov 9th 2021, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Shark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stevy777
You being mean or showing hatred to me, it’s nothing to do with the opening question.

There’s many reasons people who don’t want to take it for variety of reasons, and there’s many others who have the same question as me.

Advice to you though : be nice to people, it’ll get you further in life
yes exactly it’s down to our choice if we take the vaccine it’s not a case of oh being one of them 🙄 that’s like me saying oh your a follower because you got your vaccine. Don’t judge the question was how to enter with out a vaccine not nit pick on what you think is right !
Old Nov 9th 2021, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Shark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond reputeShark013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stevy777
Vaccinated required to
unter USA from November.

Any workaround to enter USA unvaccinated? If applying for E2 or EB5 can we enter US unvaccinated?
it does also state unvaccinated will need to take a covid 19 test 1 day before travel as apposed to a vaccinated person who can test 3 days before travel and thats what I did at london Heathrow the morning of my flight but I am already on an e2 visa thou
Old Nov 9th 2021, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angelman
I went back and started to read the thread including the OP and I wasn't disappointed. Just as bananas as expected. Please stay home and don't come here.. we have enough lunatics in the US as it is. UK has been consistently one of the worst hit in the world with one of the highest death rates and highest covid rates. Things are better now that so many people are vaccinated. Oh and I suggest you go and visit a hospital COVID ward and perhap hang out with a pulmonologist. My sister in laws are nurses and are utterly traumatised by the numbers of people they have seen dying. At one point so many of their patients were dying they couldn't keep track of them. The survival rate in ICU was incredibly small during the peak. I know people who were incredibly fit and healthy who died of Covid in under a week, others that have been left disabled and unable to work at the age of 22. I guess the problem is for people like you is that it's just not enough death to be a proper pandemic. How many people would you like to see die for it to be real? 10 million? 50 million.. more?
my best friend is also a nurse and in a hospital in U.K. and she sees and treats the patients who decided to take the vaccine who where also fit young and healthy who now have unexplained illnesses and conditions magically happening to them, media just don’t bombard us with those facts do they 🙄 they like the sheep to follow
Old Nov 9th 2021, 5:25 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shark013
yes exactly it’s down to our choice if we take the vaccine it’s not a case of oh being one of them 🙄 that’s like me saying oh your a follower because you got your vaccine. Don’t judge the question was how to enter with out a vaccine not nit pick on what you think is right !
Waaaaa. I wouldn’t go to a church and ask how to get an abortion. Ask an unpopular question and expect to get shot down:
Old Nov 9th 2021, 5:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

it does also state unvaccinated will need to take a covid 19 test 1 day before travel as apposed to a vaccinated person who can test 3 days before travel and thats what I did at london Heathrow the morning of my flight but I am already on an e2 visa thou
And was that since the rules changed on 25th October? Or before that?
Old Nov 9th 2021, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelman
Didn't bother to read all the thread, but please don't come here if you aren't vaccinated. Hospitals are busy enough as it is. You definitely don't want to be paying US medical bills if you do get really sick. A severe Covid situation could bankrupt you easily if you don't have great health insurance. In addition, many major cities, starting with LA and New York are now mandating vaccines to pretty much do anything. Many countries mandate all kinds of vaccines, USA mandating a Covid vaccine is no different. My wife has severe allergies, highly immunocompromised so ironically we were in a situation of having to be VERY VERY cautious about the vaccine. The first shot was not great for her but after a few days she had no issues. The second shot did result in a trip to ER as she had an anaphylatic reaction as we had anticipated. The benefits still greatly outweighed the disadvantages though and I am happy to report that despite all that she is just fine. Unless you have numerous doctors telling you not to get the vaccine get the damn shot. My wife had 3 out of 4 Drs. telling her NOT to get the vaccine at the beginning. A year later 3 out of those 4 said she MUST get the vaccine. They had seen so many patients die, some in their offices they were utterly traumatised.
are you actually aware that some people CANNOT have the vaccine? also many people who have natural immunity which if you "follow the science" you would know they are better protected and safer to be around than vaccinated people who have never had covid.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

postbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond repute

That only applies to Green Card holders and US Citizens.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenkaren1
are you actually aware that some people CANNOT have the vaccine? also many people who have natural immunity which if you "follow the science" you would know they are better protected and safer to be around than vaccinated people who have never had covid.
Unless they're US Citizens or LPRs, they won't be entering the US then. At least not legally for now.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

postbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond reputepostbox134 has a reputation beyond repute

That is covered in the requirements, vaccination is *not* required when:
  • Persons with documented medical contraindications to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ccination.html

This is being handled case-by-case though for those that *really* need it.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

angelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond reputeangelman has a reputation beyond repute

well duh.. yes.. given that my wife was one of those people as I explained in the post. It was a huge decision for her to eventually get the vaccine and she had a bad effect. She was the first and only patients to have such a reaction in one of the largest hospitals in LA. They were absolutely shocked. We were not. She will not be getting the 3rd booster shot as a result. Again though, for people with medical conditions that are certified by a Dr. of course that's a totally different story and is being handled as such by all governments, cities, businesses. As for "natural immunity" well the scary thing with Covid is that you can never know if you have it until it's too late. You can have a super healthy lifestyle, great immune system and still get super ill or even die from Covid. The seemingly random nature with few if any patterns that can be traced is the scariest part of Covid I think. I know highly immune compromised elderly asthmatics (which has to be the absolute #1 target demographic) who got covid and barely suffered and also incredibly fit, healthy 21 year old who are incredibly ill with long covid. Of course this is all anecdotal like the comment about a nurse witnessing patients sick after vaccination. Like all anecdotes it's basically bullshit and worthless. We can only follow the numbers. The best source of real facts and real analysis is the excellent Radio 4 podcast More or Less https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02...odes/downloads
Old Nov 9th 2021, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by civilservant
Waaaaa. I wouldn’t go to a church and ask how to get an abortion. Ask an unpopular question and expect to get shot down:
And you wouldn’t come on here acting like a child either or should I say with little man syndrome behind your screen
with your personal views 🙄 if you get all caught up in your emotions dont respond to the post it didn’t ask for your views on what’s right or wrong regarding having a the vaccine ! Point out where that was the question. Also don’t wast your time responding to my messages, you just love to cause drama in most of your responses and try to be little people 🤓
Old Nov 9th 2021, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How can we enter US without vaccine ?

And you wouldn’t come on here acting like a child either or should I say with little man syndrome behind your screen
with your personal views 🙄 if you get all caught up in your emotions dont respond to the post it didn’t ask for your views on what’s right or wrong regarding having a the vaccine ! Point out where that was the question. Also don’t wast your time responding to my messages, you just love to cause drama in most of your responses and try to be little people 🤓
belittle people or be little people or both
Old Nov 9th 2021, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

belittle people or be little people or both
both 😂 his responses are always so draining
happy to read them if he sticks to that actual questions being asked rather then always creating drama with his replies 🤦‍♀️
Old Nov 10th 2021, 12:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thread Closed.