Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

Old Oct 27th 2021, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Stevy777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How can we enter US without vaccine ?

While vaccination proof is not required for U.S. citizens and LPRs, fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and LPRs (and their dependents) will continue to be able to show documentation of a negative viral test from a sample taken up to three days before departure to the United States.
Vaccinated required to
unter USA from November.

Any workaround to enter USA unvaccinated? If applying for E2 or EB5 can we enter US unvaccinated?
Old Oct 27th 2021, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can we enter US without vaccine ?

Why can't you get vaccinated?
Old Oct 27th 2021, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Why can't you get vaccinated?
I don’t want to take an experimental jab which increases risk of disease and medical issues presently and in the future
Old Oct 27th 2021, 10:54 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stevy777
I don’t want to take an experimental jab which increases risk of disease and medical issues presently and in the future
Oh you're one of those. We have enough of them already and 700,000 people have died in large part because of them..

We don't want you.

Oh and also - it's not experimental. It's fully approved by the FDA in the case of the Pizer vaccine.

Next excuse?

Last edited by civilservant; Oct 27th 2021 at 10:57 am.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by civilservant
Oh you're one of those. We have enough of them already.

We don't want you.
You being mean or showing hatred to me, it’s nothing to do with the opening question.

There’s many reasons people who don’t want to take it for variety of reasons, and there’s many others who have the same question as me.

Advice to you though : be nice to people, it’ll get you further in life
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:02 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

No. It's a regulation.

You don't get to enjoy the benefits of emigrating to the US without complying with all the regulations. The rest of is had to too. Oh and by the way, that also included vaccine requirements.

All of which were 'experimental' until they weren't.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Oh you're one of those. We have enough of them already and 700,000 people have died in large part because of them..

We don't want you.

Oh and also - it's not experimental. It's fully approved by the FDA in the case of the Pizer vaccine.

Next excuse?
You change your post after being mean. Your original post is recorded above.

Why are you so keen to debate this. Many people don’t want to die of vaccines which is more likely than Covid

We have different opinions enjoy your booster every six months.

This post is about something entirely different, it’s about entering USA as unvaccinated

please start a new thread to debate the vaccine with someone else and keep this thread on topic as many are interested in the opening thread even if you are not

Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:06 am
Often not so civil...

This post is about something entirely different, it’s about entering USA as unvaccinated
I've already answered your question.

Your answer is no.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Better not fly then, risking:

Covid
DVT
Fumes ingestion
Radiation
Accident
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:08 am
Often not so civil...

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Better not fly then, risking:

Covid
DVT
Fumes ingestion
Radiation
Accident
You missed out Geese. Those Geese are deadly.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You change your post after being mean. Your original post is recorded above.

Why are you so keen to debate this. Many people don’t want to die of vaccines which is more likely than Covid

We have different opinions enjoy your booster every six months.

please start a new thread to debate the vaccine with someone else and keep this thread on topic as many are interested in the opening thread even if you are not
It is your choice not to have the vaccine…it’s the choice of US not to allow you entry.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It is your choice not to have the vaccine…it’s the choice of US not to allow you entry.
US citizens and LPR’s do not need to be vaccinated

I wonder about current E2 holders if they are required if re-entering(?)

I also wonder about new E2 holder

and also new EB5 holders who attain conditional permanent residency before entering USA (?)

i also wonder how someone is treated as unvaccinated, if they had two jabs then two boosters but the last booster was over six months ago, are they barred under the new rule(?)

I’m also exploring if there are workarounds or exceptions as there so often is with things. For example can we go to Mexico and enter USA by the ground(?)

so these are the thoughts I’m exploring

Last edited by Stevy777; Oct 27th 2021 at 11:22 am.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

US citizens and LPR’s do not need to be vaccinated

I wonder about current E2 holders if they are required(?)

I also wonder about new E2 or EB5 holders who attain conditional permanent residency before entering USA (?)

i also wonder how someone is treated as unvaccinated, if they had two jabs then two boosters but the last booster was over six months ago, are they barred under the new rule(?)

I’m also exploring if there are workarounds or exceptions as there so often is with things. For example can we go to Mexico and enter USA by the ground(?)

so these are the thoughts I’m exploring
E2 - EB5 holders are not US citizens or LPRs.

You cannot get around the fact that if you are unvaccinated you cannot enter the US.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:22 am
Often not so civil...

I wonder about current E2 holders if they are required(?)
E2 holders are not LPRs or Citizens. I doubt they will be required to be vaccinated right now, but upon renewal they that will change.

I also wonder about new E2 or EB5 holders who attain conditional permanent residency before entering USA (?)
In order to gain that residency they will need to attend a medical.... where they will be questioned on that topic.

Fully vaccinated is defined as 2 shots of a 2 step vaccine, or a single shot of a 1 shot vaccine. Boosters are not relevant. Yet.

I’m also exploring if there are workarounds or exceptions as there so often is with things. For example can we go to Mexico and enter USA by the ground
I'm struggling to understand how you think this would make a bit of difference. You are still an alien requesting entry to the US. All aliens (except LPRs) will have their vaccination status checked.

I'm also struggling to understand why you would think it's acceptable to evade a rule of the country which you want to live in.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Good point!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.