Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

How can we enter US without vaccine ?

Old Oct 27th 2021, 11:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can we enter US without vaccine ?

Originally Posted by Stevy777
Why are you so keen to debate this. Many people don’t want to die of vaccines which is more likely than Covid
How do you work that out?

250 million covid cases have resulted in some 5 million deaths, or 1 death for every 50 cases, whereas nearly 7 billion (yes billion) jabs have been given. Are you suggesting that more than 140 million have died from the vaccinations?
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:07 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

250 million covid cases have resulted in some 5 million deaths, or 1 death for every 50 cases, whereas nearly 7 billion (yes billion) jabs have been given. Are you suggesting that more than 140 million have died from the vaccinations?
There's your problem EP - thinking that cold hard facts can puncture the layers of bad science, half truths and blatant lies that have been constructed around the antivax campaign.

Some people would call it Darwinism. If it wasn't possibly going to result in a mutation into something that could evade vaccines, I would tell them to just get on with it and behoove the consequences.

Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
There's your problem EP - thinking that cold hard facts can puncture the layers of bad science, half truths and blatant lies that have been constructed around the antivax campaign.

Some people would call it Darwinism. If it wasn't possibly going to result in a mutation into something that could evade vaccines, I would tell them to just get on with it and behoove the consequences.
You're right. Time for a different approach.

Perhaps the OP​​​​​'s "being nice" could extend to him being nice to the rest of us, by having the vaccination.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Stevy777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Expatrick
You're right. Time for a different approach.

Perhaps the OP​​​​​'s "being nice" could extend to him being nice to the rest of us, by having the vaccination.
I stand for informed choice whether people take it or not, freedom of choice. Being “nice” is respecting that choice. If the vaccine works then you are fine.

However my research shows the vaccine hurts the immune system, makes the vaccinated into a spike protein producing factory creating variants, is not effective at preventing Covid, and in many cases the vaccine itself causes serious injury and death.

if your interested in a summary of vaccine dangers please read this : https://thedrardisshow.com/the-covid...dr-bryan-ardis

Last edited by Stevy777; Oct 27th 2021 at 12:36 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I stand for informed choice whether people take it or not, freedom of choice.

if your interested in a summary of vaccine dangers please read this : https://thedrardisshow.com/the-covid...dr-bryan-ardis
Ah yes, that's a reputable source. Those chiropractors are well known vaccine experts right? My mind boggles at anybody taking that seriously over the actual experts in the field.

Bottom line, the US already requires certain vaccinations for entry on a lot of visas, including 'green cards', the Covid vaccination is just one of those and the US is absolutely within it's right to refuse entry without it. Worth noting that the US requires vaccines for other things too - there was a long list from my kids school for instance. If you're anti-vax, the US may not be the place for you.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 27th 2021 at 12:41 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:38 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently they forgot to include their list of academic achievement that in any way permits them an opinion on virology...

Once again, misinformation and half truths. Darwinism is alive and well.

Being “nice” is respecting that choice.
I don't respect your choice, and would enforce the vaccine on you. If that makes me 'mean', so be it. I've seen too many people die at my healthcare facility to care about your choice.

Oh and when the mandate was enforced on our staff, only 5 people out of nearly 400 chose to leave rather than take the vaccine.

Last edited by civilservant; Oct 27th 2021 at 12:41 pm. Reason: Added more
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ah yes, that's a reputable source. Those chiropractors are well known vaccine experts right?
He’s actually a doctor and he’s quoting authoritative studies and other doctors. Worth reading, as well as the the links in the document to sources

Multiple doctors are speaking out against the vaccine.

see here for a start : https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...e-information/
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:43 pm
Often not so civil...

Multiple doctors are speaking out against be vaccine.
You can get a few crackpots to speak out against anything. I seem to recall the same crap about stem cell research.

There was some guy recently who was President too, he got a whole bunch of people to repeat a totally false story that ended up getting several people killed.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

He’s actually a doctor/
He's a chiropractor! By that standard, you'd let your dentist practice open heart surgery on you?

Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:46 pm
Often not so civil...

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
By that standard, you'd let your dentist practice open heart surgery on you?
I hear the copays are a lot less than using an actual qualified Doctor...
Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

I don't respect your choice, and would enforce the vaccine on you. If that makes me 'mean', so be it. I've seen too many people die at my healthcare facility to care about your choice.

The fact you state this reveals a lot about who you are. You’d be in good company in Nazi Germany.

I’ve given authoritative studies about vaccine dangers above. I’ve seen people die and be injured by the vaccine and hospital malpractice treating Covid

the vaccine injury victims are being silenced by big money pharma - give them some respect and listen to their story - https://t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

Here also is the truth about how Remdesivir treatment is killing people - https://rumble.com/vlwish-dr.-bryan-...rapids-mi.html - so a Covid death is now because of the hospital bad treatment. Remdesvir kills.

Should never happen when there is proven treatment. If your loved one is in hospital you have to fight for them to get a good protocol.

like this lady - https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-...-hospital.html

wno used the FLCCC protocol , which contains ivermectin - https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/04/ive...id-19.html?m=1

Old Oct 27th 2021, 12:54 pm
Often not so civil...

The fact you state this reveals a lot about who you are. You’d be in good content in Nazi Germany

Yes I'm a Fascist!!

Now you've reached the level of totally absurd.

I’ve seen people die and be injured by the vaccine and hospital malpractice treating Covid
And? No one has suggested that the vaccine is some kind of magic shield. Quite how you can use people dying of hospital malpractice as a reason not to get the vaccine is.... well.... 'unrelated' shall we say.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion. Whatever. However you are not entitled to avoid rules put in place to stop people like you coming to the US. Period.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I'm a Fascist!!

Now you've reached the level of totally absurd.

you are right, forcing someone to do something they don’t want is fascism and is what happened in Nazi germany

Quote:
However I respect your choice to get vaccinated and to get boosters. You are free. You can be informed.

I respect the choice of the person who chooses a different path. Freedom of choice.

Fascism does not respect choice and rather suppresses freedom and forces its will.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 1:01 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

The fact you state this reveals a lot about who you are. You’d be in good company in Nazi Germany.

I’ve given authoritative studies about vaccine dangers above. I’ve seen people die and be injured by the vaccine and hospital malpractice treating Covid

the vaccine injury victims are being silenced by big money pharma - give them some respect and listen to their story - https://t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

Here also is the truth about how Remdesivir treatment is killing people - https://rumble.com/vlwish-dr.-bryan-...rapids-mi.html - so a Covid death is now because of the hospital bad treatment. Remdesvir kills.

Should never happen when there is proven treatment. If your loved one is in hospital you have to fight for them to get a good protocol.

like this lady - https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-...-hospital.html

wno used the FLCCC protocol , which contains ivermectin - https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/04/ive...id-19.html?m=1

Not getting into the US then?

Excellent. Quite enough people have been killed by this virus, thank you. And there are enough home-grown loons without importing more. People like you create more risk for people like my OH, who is in a high risk category. The more of you there are, the more virus will be about, and unvaccinated people are not only the ones dying themselves, they are the ones providing pools of people where the virus develops variants that might bypass the vaccines we have. You have a social responsibility to protect others, not just yourself.
Old Oct 27th 2021, 1:03 pm
Often not so civil...

Seat belts, driving licenses, speed limits vaccines for school kids, taxes.

The world is full of enforcement of things you don’t want to do, for the greater good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.