Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The hour is almost upon me!!!

The hour is almost upon me!!!

Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Wink The hour is almost upon me!!!

Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god Im finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets 'luxury pet hotel'.. It was hard handing him over :'-( but we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The hour is almost upon me!!!

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god I've finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets luxury pet hotel.... It was hard handing him over :'-( bit we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!!
GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know when you get there
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

kampaicharger will become famous soon enough

Whooooohooooooo........
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I wish you all the best. Good Luck. Leo will be glad to see you when you two reunite.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 2:57 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god Im finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets 'luxury pet hotel'.. It was hard handing him over :'-( but we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!!
OMG!!!!! Bon voyage to you and Leo, see you on the other side!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Having a Sav Blanc at the airport! Can't believe it's happening! Had to pay 500 bucks for excess baggage! But hey ho I'm all packed up and ready to go! Will check in with you all ASAP!! :-D
Old Mar 21st 2013, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Having a Sav Blanc at the airport! Can't believe it's happening! Had to pay 500 bucks for excess baggage! But hey ho I'm all packed up and ready to go! Will check in with you all ASAP!! :-D
Good grief, what was it, a sideboard?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, it must be a surreal feeling. I'll be joining you with a stiff starbucks at the airport in 11 days

And try not to worry about Leo, cats are incredibly resilient - he'll just make you suffer for it later.

Bon, calme, joyeux voyage!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 6:55 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOPPEE! I know this has to very stressful but you are on your way!!!!!

All the preparatory work is done and your dream is about to be realized!

Very best of luck for a good and safe journey over.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happyglow

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, it must be a surreal feeling. I'll be joining you with a stiff starbucks at the airport in 11 days

And try not to worry about Leo, cats are incredibly resilient - he'll just make you suffer for it later.

Only eleven days??? Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 9:38 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

OMG how exciting...am so jealous! Hope you have a safe and wonderful flight and hope Leo has a great trip too It will be great when you're reunited. Can't wait to hear how it all went.....so don't forget about us
Old Mar 21st 2013, 9:40 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by happyglow

11 days???????? Wow, gosh, jealous here...LOL All these Bon Voyages we're doing. The airline companies are making a fortune off us ex-pats

Hope to be having a celebratory drink at the airport myself in 19 days. Double eek..
Old Mar 21st 2013, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best for a safe trip, hope the sun's shining to meet you
Old Mar 21st 2013, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

KittyB52 is an unknown quantity at this point

How exciting! Hope you have a good flight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.