Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The hour is almost upon me!!!

The hour is almost upon me!!!

Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The hour is almost upon me!!!

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
11 days???????? Wow, gosh, jealous here...LOL All these Bon Voyages we're doing. The airline companies are making a fortune off us ex-pats

Hope to be having a celebratory drink at the airport myself in 19 days. Double eek..
Gosh, you are almost on your way, too!! We have three of you leaving within days of each other - exciting times on BE again
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Get thee all to the flight tracker thread
Old Mar 21st 2013, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

nuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the roughnuttyandfruity is a jewel in the rough

Bon Voyage and hope you have a nice peaceful journey! By the looks of things I am going to be the 4th one leaving here, We put our house on the market 2 weeks ago and it sold yesterday! EEEEK, I am in shock, I never imagined it would sell so fast and feel panicked now, the sale closes on April 22nd so it looks as though we will be heading home at the end of April!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:44 pm
Lelo

lelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond reputelelo29uk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Everyone!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 1:54 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nuttyandfruity
Bon Voyage and hope you have a nice peaceful journey! By the looks of things I am going to be the 4th one leaving here, We put our house on the market 2 weeks ago and it sold yesterday! EEEEK, I am in shock, I never imagined it would sell so fast and feel panicked now, the sale closes on April 22nd so it looks as though we will be heading home at the end of April!
Congratulations!! Our house sold really quickly too and it is a bit overwhelming, but it will all be over in a few weeks. Best of luck with your move.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:39 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on selling your house so quickly. No turning back now !

I think we should have all chipped in and hired one whole plane and the whole lot of us go back at the same time...LOL
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:40 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
Get thee all to the flight tracker thread
I was thinking the same thing...LOL
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Only eleven days??? Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!
Thank you! 10 days now! My knees are knocking

Still a mountain of photos to scan, a few things to sell, loads to donate and pooch's final vet visit to go to, but we're getting there!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:43 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by windsong
Gosh, you are almost on your way, too!! We have three of you leaving within days of each other - exciting times on BE again
I know ! The flight tracker thread is going to be really busy for a while

I like to take pictures from the plane, so the first picture I will post upon my arrival back home, will be the view from the plane as it comes into the airport..LOL.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:44 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by happyglow
Thank you! 10 days now! My knees are knocking

Still a mountain of photos to scan, a few things to sell, loads to donate and pooch's final vet visit to go to, but we're getting there!
I know...I can hear them from here !
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to be having a celebratory drink at the airport myself in 19 days. Double eek..
Yay, congratulations to you too! Nervous? I flipping am. And the dog is licking random things, so he's picking up on it too.
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know...I can hear them from here !
Old Mar 21st 2013, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

FANTASTIC!!!! Huge congratulations, that was very speedy. Deep breaths now, you can do it!
Old Mar 21st 2013, 4:08 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by happyglow
Yay, congratulations to you too! Nervous? I flipping am. And the dog is licking random things, so he's picking up on it too.
Excited, nervous and every other word you can think of...LOL

This morning we had the exterminators around for the regular spraying around the house and when he said to me 'Nice weather today...soon be getting hotter', I had great pleasure in saying 'Not for me it won't'
Old Mar 21st 2013, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

britwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond reputebritwhore has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE MOVING BACK!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.