Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hot Tub back to the UK

Hot Tub back to the UK

Old May 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hot Tub back to the UK

Originally Posted by TruBrit
and you've removed your signature...something about you being dim...that was not very nice
What was not very nice
Old May 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I'm sorry. The rev has drawn me over to the dark side. He's begun his diabolical preaching in Jerusalem. - probably the reason I was the first to go
Old May 10th 2007, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

and you've removed your signature...something about you being dim...that was not very nice
I agree! She just doesn't spent as long on here as some people so doesn't always get what is going on
Old May 10th 2007, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britvic
What was not very nice
irn-bru's signature that she used to have under each post...i'm glad she's removed it.
Old May 10th 2007, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
I'm sorry. The rev has drawn me over to the dark side. He's begun his diabolical preaching in Jerusalem. - probably the reason I was the first to go
I've lost it now, thought that was five fish & two loafs of bread.
Old May 10th 2007, 7:53 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinsix
"I wonder if I'll have these separate taps in my student flat. Do these separate taps just occur in kitchens and or bathroom sinks or do they also appear in bathtubs?"

I just love the tone!
Old May 10th 2007, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

irn-bru's signature that she used to have under each post...i'm glad she's removed it.
I see
Old May 10th 2007, 7:55 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
"I wonder if I'll have these separate taps in my student flat. Do these separate taps just occur in kitchens and or bathroom sinks or do they also appear in bathtubs?"

I just love the tone!
My mother's tone when she visited us in London was "what kind of Third World shanty are you living in" when she discovered separate hot and cold water spigots.
Old May 10th 2007, 8:07 pm
Account Closed

My mother's tone when she visited us in London was "what kind of Third World shanty are you living in" when she discovered separate hot and cold water spigots.
omg you don't mean you actually had hot running water in london...my my lucky old you
Old May 10th 2007, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

She should be glad they have bathrooms. Someone posted here that their aunts, etc..didn't want to go over for the wedding because they don't have plumbing in the UK!!!

My dh constantly complains about the plumbing here too
Old May 10th 2007, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
My dh constantly complains about the plumbing here too
and so does mine and he's a usc
Old May 10th 2007, 8:18 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

omg you don't mean you actually had hot running water in london...my my lucky old you
She got over it eventually, though the next time she visited I left some corncobs next to the toilet just to spook her.
Old May 10th 2007, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

She got over it eventually, though the next time she visited I left some corncobs next to the toilet just to spook her.
bless, make her feel more at home eh
Old May 10th 2007, 8:33 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Just when some people was being dry humoured I didn't always know if they were being serious or not
Old May 10th 2007, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
Just when some people was being dry humoured I didn't always know if they were being serious or not
yep, that's when it's so useful having the smilies, otherwise we'd be pissing peeps off here right left and centre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.