Reload this Page >

hi from Hollywood

hi from Hollywood

Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi from Hollywood

Originally Posted by lionheart
Calquiere puerto en una tormenta! Not sure if the direct translation works, probably best if it doesn't???
I think I know what that means
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:26 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

There you go.. you can practice your Spanish with Tom too.. and he lives near you, at least for now..

I am almost in CO.. due to move in a couple of days.. I am really looking forward to seeing my husband but also very sad to leave England, it's been my home for 11 years.. I'll really miss it..
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by essexgirl
Hola Annabelle..... yo vivia en Malaga..... Costa del Sol... I know, typical expat.....
Thanks for all your messages.... I wish I lived in Santa Monica, I have been to the Kings head shop a couple of times but not to the pub yet...I watched the world cup at Hollywood Billiards on hollywd blvd as san mon is too far to go for 8am kick offs!!! I went to Tom Bergens on wilshire/fairfax last night... so far its my fav pub in LA - really crowded even on a Tues.
im glad I joined the forum!!!

Hi Essex girl!

Welcome to BE. I'm down in Orange County. Have you found the fox and hounds yet? On Ventura, in Studio City - does some good food and Music Thurs-Sat! Lots of expats there!

Dawn
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:31 am
Just Joined

essexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of lightessexgirl is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=limeynus]Hi Essex girl!

Welcome to BE. I'm down in Orange County. Have you found the fox and hounds yet? On Ventura, in Studio City - does some good food and Music Thurs-Sat! Lots of expats there!

The only place Ive been was Tom O'shanters....and that place is expensive!!!! and kind of an americans version of an english pub if you know what I mean...

Ill have to head up to the Valley then..
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:37 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

USBound lives in Woodland Hills I think
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by essexgirl
Hi, Ive been in Los Angeles for a year now - its been tough to get used to life here, its not the nicest, most friendly city I know.
I lived in Spain for 4 years before this so am used to being an expat.
Im 27 and work in the travel industry..... I don't know any Brits/Europeans in the USA and I miss home!!! especially with Xmas coming....
nice to meet you all..

Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place...most of us can sympathise with your feelings of homesickness.

There are quite a lot of people here who live in the LA area...I see you've met some already.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

http://www.frappr.com/beusa

check that out
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:53 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:50 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the most boring web site on the internet.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
didn't have you down as a Toff............
I bet his pinkie is stuck upwards when he drinks tea!