Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Be grateful for the NHS!

Be grateful for the NHS!

Old Feb 17th 2012, 2:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be grateful for the NHS!

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Ah and I never got a chance to berate him on his shite composition skills
Well you still can...the threads not been closed after all
Old Feb 17th 2012, 2:14 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well you still can...the threads not been closed after all
It's not as much fun when they can't come back and make a poor attempt at a comeback before I slice them in half with my rapier-like wit.

Trolls are like buses though, there'll always be another one along in a minute
Old Feb 17th 2012, 2:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's not as much fun when they can't come back and make a poor attempt at a comeback before I slice them in half with my rapier-like wit.

Trolls are like buses though, there'll always be another one along in a minute
It's usually the same bus though.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 2:17 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's usually the same bus though.
Not the same bus but they're always the same length
Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukmedic
joined the forum a few weeks ago but this thread doesnt seem real every system has pros and cons if any country had magic formula for health they would all adopt it!!
ukmedic - I can't reply to your message as you've elected to not receive private emails/messages.

Are you on DNUK? If so, email me there - I'm easy to find!
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
ukmedic - I can't reply to your message as you've elected to not receive private emails/messages.

Be careful what you wish for. He was the troll's alter ego...both have been banned.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:33 pm
I have a comma problem

More importantly - did your little girl have a nice second birthday yesterday?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Be careful what you wish for. He was the troll's alter ego...both have been banned.
Aha. OK. Thanks.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

More importantly - did your little girl have a nice second birthday yesterday?
Yes, Millie sure did. Her gifts include a Rosie train (from the Thomas the Tank series), a plastic tea set and a fire truck. She was so excited, although a bit concerned about the candle/fire on her (breakfast-time!) birthday chocolate muffin

And Sydney??
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:01 pm
Banned

arselona is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all been silent watcher took the plunge and joined both systems too different to compare.
No system perfect.

Variety is spice of life!!
Dan
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:03 pm
I have a comma problem

Yes, Millie sure did. Her gifts include a Rosie train (from the Thomas the Tank series), a plastic tea set and a fire truck. She was so excited, although a bit concerned about the candle/fire on her (breakfast-time!) birthday chocolate muffin

And Sydney??
She had a lovely day - she spent the morning in work with me, where one of my colleagues gave her a donut and a pair of helium balloons (that she went to sleep holding on to last night) and then we met her mum for lunch and she spent the rest of the day with her.

When I got home she set about getting covered in the bright pink and blue icing from the cake I bought her

She hasn't had all her presents yet because I'm so busy with gigs this month it is hard to find a day where we can get everyone over for a party. Lots of dosh from my parents though, as usual ...
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:03 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by arselona
hi all been silent watcher took the plunge and joined both systems too different to compare.
No system perfect.

Dan
Wouldn't Barcenal have been a better way to combine the names of your two favourite teams?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by arselona
No system perfect.

Dan
I wonder what the NHS policy is regarding their employees using their resources and time to troll internet forums?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

WTF makes someone want to do this
Old Feb 17th 2012, 6:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
WTF makes someone want to do this
Someone who is trolling at the British taxpayers expense.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.