Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Florida, California or UK?!

Wikiposts

Florida, California or UK?!

Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:19 am

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida, California or UK?!

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Again, where had winds of 130mph+ in the UK last week? Link please!
I must have missed them. Blew right over me
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Sportychico is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
It's hurricane force on the Beaufort scale, but to be an actual hurricane storm, it has to be a certain pattern.

Normal wind gusts of 108 mph, while rare and extreme, are not necessarily hurricanes if not cyclonic.

I think.
correct you have passed your 11+ geography
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Again, where had winds of 130mph+ in the UK last week? Link please!
This forum ...there's so much 'hot air' flying around
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:20 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sportychico
correct you have passed your 11+ geography
Geography wasn't on the 11+ when I did it . It was just verbal reasoning, logic and mental arithmetic. Geography is easy though.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
I must have missed them. Blew right over me
funny
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Geography wasn't on the 11+ when I did it . It was just verbal reasoning, logic and mental arithmetic. Geography is easy though.
funny
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:24 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

funny
That was entirely unintentional ...
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

That was entirely unintentional ...
lol Liverpool Fan?
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

This forum ...there's so much 'hot air' flying around
Isn't there just? Annoying when people post rubbish as 'facts' and over exaggerate isn't it?

I assume you didn't find a link by the way? Funny that.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:27 am
I have a comma problem

lol Liverpool Fan?
I am, but what has football got to do with it? Has someone turned over two pages at once??
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to California (and Georgia) (but never held the hand of a preacherman...............I digress)

whilst some of it is absolutely beautiful LA is a sh1tehole, and the majority of the people as fake as can be. if I was the type to sit worrying about s*** that might happen -which I don't- then quakes would scare me far more than hurricanes.............

also for me Florida allows a far nicer lifestyle (agghhh Im agreeing with cheekychico)

and lastly California has the one thing Florida doesn't -which is the deal breaker - the Trashdashians
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:29 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
I've been to California (and Georgia) (but never held the hand of a preacherman...............I digress)

whilst some of it is absolutely beautiful LA is a sh1tehole, and the majority of the people as fake as can be. if I was the type to sit worrying about s*** that might happen -which I don't- then quakes would scare me far more than hurricanes.............

also for me Florida allows a far nicer lifestyle (agghhh Im agreeing with cheekychico)

and lastly California has the one thing Florida doesn't -which is the deal breaker - the Trashdashians
California =/= LA.

The kardashians are cnuts, agreed, but one can go to San Francisco and be away from all that. It's expensive, granted, but there you go.
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Isn't there just? Annoying when people post rubbish as 'facts' and over exaggerate isn't it?

I assume you didn't find a link by the way? Funny that.
though that 'fact' was accurate are you a retired school teacher....?...exaggerating to make a point is the backbone of civilisation...look at the bible...full of them...Moses parting the sea...in 'fact' it was the tide going out...

Don't take things so literally ...can I have a A+ now please
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

California =/= LA.

The kardashians are cnuts, agreed, but one can go to San Francisco and be away from all that. It's expensive, granted, but there you go.
Agree about the Kardashians...also they're not that hot, look like plastic and have fat arses...don't get the fascination
Old Feb 21st 2014, 2:32 am
I have a comma problem

Don't take things so literally ...can I have a A+ now please
Not until you learn how to use a question mark, young man.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.