Florida

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Awesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond reputeAwesome Welles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida

Originally Posted by lansbury
Washing Ironing Food Etc
Ha! Food. That's a distinctly cleaned-up version of the one I'm more familiar with.
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of light

*That* part probably has moved under the heading of "Etc" these days.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

BellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond reputeBellaE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NicolaH

It's too hot to go out and the beaches here in Brevard don't allow dogs!

Apparently some people are trying to change that at least.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sandypaws/

The no dogs on beaches issue that is, - I don't think they can sort out the heat....

Last edited by BellaE; Sep 6th 2011 at 12:37 am. Reason: because you can't do nothin' about the weather
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:26 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Awesome Welles
Ha! Food. That's a distinctly cleaned-up version of the one I'm more familiar with.
Mixed company, being polite.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 1:57 am
Banned

The Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant futureThe Grey Area has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NicolaH
Gosh i think I might be in Culture shock. We have green card so permanent residency.

New Yorkers living down here have said food is much better up North. I find the food here very salty. My daughter has lost a stone in weight. The Dr said she was too pretty and naive and must be careful mixing with locals.
I went to F.I.T for 4 years so i'm very familiar with the area and honestly I couldn't wait to get out of there myself. Just a little too slow for me. F.I.T. is an engineering school with very few females attending so I mostly went out with much older women or local high school girls and I never met even one high school girl there that I could take home to mother, so I think you received some sound advice there.

For you I would suggest any large city above the Mason–Dixon Line