Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Buying a gun when I am a permanent resident.

Buying a gun when I am a permanent resident.

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a gun when I am a permanent resident.

Originally Posted by clarissageo
I can't believe I just googled that name and place - Damn, I'm getting dumber by the bloody day.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
They allow me to feed my family excellent quality, organic venison for pennies/lb.
and what a deer, moose or reindeer ever do to you?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:43 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Good attitude, Songbird. Go out and grab the world by the shanks.
Maybe I should use this guy as my role model.

"I want what's coming to me..."

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Songbird
whereas I other hand am a firm believer that you decide your own 'fate' in this world... so get your ass out and about, have fun dipping in the pool so to speak
Well I wasnt suggesting that he stay at home and play with himself for the rest of his life. Im sure we've all been there - dating until you think you'll never find the right person, and then all of a sudden it happens.

Of course, he needs to go out and grab a piece of the action and enjoy himself - I was just trying to help me not to get discouraged "with the dating scene" -
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Good attitude, Songbird. Go out and grab the world by the shanks.
Maybe I should use this guy as my role model.

"I want what's coming to me..."

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...scarface-4.jpg
Yea, like that's going to really attract women......
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:56 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
I just watched the Godfather parts I and II this weekend. -shudder-
Ooey-gooey those films are the best movies ever made.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure we've all been there - dating until you think you'll never find the right person, and then all of a sudden it happens
And then you wake up one morning married to some stoic Brit with the Greek sun blinding your eyes and cooking your brain and you realize you'll never be fit to date again...

I just watched the Godfather parts I and II this weekend. -shudder-
Ooey-gooey those films are the best movies ever made.
This is definitely going the wrong direction OF. NOT a chick magnet! Whaddya mean you couldn't compete with *married* guys over there. Come on, man!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:22 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quitting that other thread. Now that I'm single again, the "taken" pheromones have worn off and have been replaced by those of desperation.
And as we know, desperation is a stinky cologne.

To think, I was prepared to throw ABY under the bus, for the chance to talk to a broad.
\ Hangs head in shame.
I'm ashamed of you. Sex is temporary, friends are for the long haul.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:25 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Substitute phallus, of course.
Yeah, like I would have said that to Machine Gun Kelly and any of his buds.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

"Firs', you get the money. Then, you get the powah. THEN you get the women."
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:37 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bill_S
"Firs', you get the money. Then, you get the powah. THEN you get the women."
I can actually picture you doing that impersonation.

You look funny!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:45 am
Peace onion

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest" - Bapu Gandhi
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest" - Bapu Gandhi
Guess history proved him wrong, eh?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Not gun-obsessed. Guns are just a symbol of liberty. Obsessed with the vision of the Founding Fathers.
One gun is a symbol of liberty ... 30 or 40 - that's an obsession!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:53 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Guess history proved him wrong, eh?
Mumbai would say different, my newly minted citizen brother!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.