Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

British Football thread

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: British Football thread

Austria v England is $ 24.95 ppv 2.30 EST on Direct tv this Saturday.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
That's the good ole Staines I remember *l*
I used to hang around in the Elmsleigh Centre on a Saturday afternoon aswell.

So Bob, you from Staines?
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:53 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ali G's from Staines isnt he?...respek.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jambo_2004
Ali G's from Staines isnt he?...respek.
Yes he is, though he also says that staines is in berkshire which it isnt its in Surrey.

He also says that the local leisure centre is called the John Nike Centre, its not its called Spelthorne Leisure Centre, the John Nike Centre is in Bracknell.

On his first video he stands outside my old school and says he went there sometimes!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattbutt
I used to hang around in the Elmsleigh Centre on a Saturday afternoon aswell.

So Bob, you from Staines?
Naa mate, just went to uni up the road so was around Staines abit
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
Naa mate, just went to uni up the road so was around Staines abit
Royal Holloway? I went to Strodes College in Egham, we used to quite often go to the students union at Holloway ( stumble inn? ) for bevvies.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 3:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Royal Holloway? I went to Strodes College in Egham, we used to quite often go to the students union at Holloway ( stumble inn? ) for bevvies.
Naaa...went to the poor one, Brunel
Went to holloway a bit too, tho most of the time our uni was barred from there's...
went to the pub by the park a lot, but the names just slipped my memory...always a bad sign
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
Naaa...went to the poor one, Brunel
Went to holloway a bit too, tho most of the time our uni was barred from there's...
went to the pub by the park a lot, but the names just slipped my memory...always a bad sign
Barley Mo? In Engelfield Green? Saw ben elton in their once, apparently lives locally.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 5:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Barley Mo? In Engelfield Green? Saw ben elton in their once, apparently lives locally.
Yup, that's the jobby, and yeah, he does, well in virginia waters, as does giles from buffy, anthony head...he goes to the fox and hounds tho,
saw beckham a few yrs ago, he was at the ferrari dealership
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
Yup, that's the jobby, and yeah, he does, well in virginia waters, as does giles from buffy, anthony head...he goes to the fox and hounds tho,
saw beckham a few yrs ago, he was at the ferrari dealership
Had a girlfriend that lived up on in Virginia Water on the Wentworth Estate, v.nice part of town not quite sure what she saw in me. Should have stayed with her...
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 8:40 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Webbie
All together now.... *chants*

"Chav, chav, chav, chav, chav,chav, chav, chav....wearing the bling....you chav."

CHAVS.i liked that word......North of the Border they are called NEDS
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 11:01 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

Had a girlfriend that lived up on in Virginia Water on the Wentworth Estate, v.nice part of town not quite sure what she saw in me. Should have stayed with her...
Aye but you'd still be living in blighty most likely...
Look what thats done to lothianlad...
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Anyone watch Tennis, just been watching Sharapova play on TV...never really that interested in tennis but I may make the journey over to queens this weekend....
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-b_sharapova4_d02.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:33 am
"Where are the shovels?"

Anyone watch Tennis, just been watching Sharapova play on TV...never really that interested in tennis but I may make the journey over to queens this weekend....
Yep, even hotter than Anna and she can actully play tennis.
In the words of Hale and Pace LARGE PORTION PLEASE, YES!...
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:50 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

American ex-boxers - over here they are accused and jailed for rape, made bankrupt. Or they do adverts for grills, exhausts, bin bags or baby back ribs.
Pretty humiliating, but not as humiliating as what we do to retired British boxers:

"I'm Frankie Dettori !"

*shakes head in dissapointment*

Tomorrow's Sun:
*Nadia to launch a single, which is already tipped to be No 1, the Sun comes up with some suggestions "Man, I feel like a woman" being among them
*Michael Jackson paid £1.1m in hush money to another child, it is claimed
*Girls Aloud pix, from FHM, of them posing saucily in an American diner
*Littlejohn at Republican conference: Twat
*Prison lags want £300 a week in protection money from Lee Hughes
*Jonathan Woodgate has had a tattoo on his lower back. The rather long sentence reads: "The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable"

*Brewery JW Lees has named a beer after Madonna, it is called Material Girl Ale
*Paul Weller has banned Labour from using "Changing Man" for Blair adverts. He is fed up with the party
*Hugh Jackman is the latest Kaballah recruit, cancelling a date to sing the Aussie national anthem at an Aussie rules game, so he could go and be inducted.
*Tracy Emin being wooed for the next IACGMOOH
*Vanilla Ice to join the reality show The Farm.
*FD (Fat Dancer aka Robbie Williams) pictured enjoying a ride in his new Mercedes McLaren SLR, a £400,000 car - but he has not passed his test, so a friend has to drive it.
*George and Lynne: Lynne, in a jacuzzi, hears how her friend is a football widow.

Fitba:
Terry Venables in at Newcastle to look after the shop until Alan ("I am bigger than the club") Shearer is ready next season.
Clive Woodward as the Saints new manager ?
And it's not even April Fools Day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.