Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bound to be controversial

Wikiposts

Bound to be controversial

Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bound to be controversial

thats american cops for you.....they are just nasty bastards.......they could have leaned in the car taken the keys and pulled her out of the car if thats what they wanted to do.........tasers and guns are for VIOLENT people she was not violent just a smartass......and nobody on here will change my mind whatever you say
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I think you missed my point. Natural birth being overrated, not the product.
Natural birth is part of the product!
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Absolutely spot on dead right. You are far better off giving it the old "yes Sir, yes Sir, three bags full sir" than giving a cop a mouthful of attitude. Give him attitude and you are basically asking him to find something else to ticket you for.

I find that the cops here (been stopped loads of times for speeding) display a distinctly polite but buisnesslike attitude to stopped motorists. I always have been polite and cheerful (Ok I don't do "cheerful" but as near as I can get to it), apologised and NEVER disagreed with their estmates of my speed.

So far I've had one ticket, from a fresh out of cop school snotty nosed, wet behind the ears, greenhorn, *****ing rookie, son of a bitch little Hitler bastard on a mission to make a name for himself, but I bare him no malice, he was only doing his job. Though why he couldn't be out catching burglars and rapists instead of picking on innocent motorists going about their buisness is beyond me.

No such thing.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:27 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Going for a leg off or a full decapitation?
A well aimed shot through the back window should stop her whining
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:29 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Thydney]
what used to happen is that she would be dragged from the car and potentially given a pasting.
Blimey. Blind justice strikes again.

Having dealt with unreasonable and violent people there comes a point when you have to act perhaps all you nice people who have never dealt with this sh1t should try it.
I have most definitely dealt with shit. Yup, yes indeed.

but most yanks are so damn rude he is probably like that at home.
You've been hanging out with the wrong Yanks. Or perhaps he likes to taser his wife?
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by psb182
thats american cops for you.....they are just nasty bastards.......they could have leaned in the car taken the keys and pulled her out of the car if thats what they wanted to do.........tasers and guns are for VIOLENT people she was not violent just a smartass......and nobody on here will change my mind whatever you say
No no no never. Very dangerous and stupid thing to do. You reach in to grab keys or driver and they floor it dragiing you with them, grab you stab you or shoot you. Bad idea. Go back to basic training please.

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's fair to say that only on BE would you get from rocket launchers to natural childbirth in 4 posts
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I think it's fair to say that only on BE would you get from rocket launchers to natural childbirth in 4 posts
I can see the similarities though. Both are gonna ***** your life up forever.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...09/238317.html
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:32 pm
Account Closed

A well aimed shot through the back window should stop her whining
I was aiming for her tyres sarge, honest!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

And?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:36 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
You have to turn the engine off.......if she reached for her keys than we would be talking about something different.....but she never did that.......had she then what they did would of become more understandable.......
In this case......it was uncalled for at that point in time.......
Just wanted to know, how do you know she didn't reach for her keys?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:37 pm

18 innings...bloody long game
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:37 pm
Back where I belong!

King......how the F can you forget that?
I suspect that Ray was joking!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by Partystar
I suspect that Ray was joking!
He'd already loaded up his truck and was seen heading for the everglades, when he heard the verdict

Last edited by gruffbrown; Oct 9th 2005 at 2:42 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.