Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bound to be controversial

Bound to be controversial

Old Oct 9th 2005, 12:51 pm
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Bound to be controversial

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

This might go on to be one of the longest threads, or maybe just cut off by NC .

Personally I think the cop was in the right but wonder if there was a better way to handle the situation. It's a video of a woman being arrested after being stopped for speeding.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:12 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bound to be controversial

I agree with the policemans actions, she did not comply with specific instructions that were given repeatedly.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:39 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

How dumb can you get?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Never argue with a cop theres always ever only one winner.

As it happens that occured in Delray Beach just up the road from here. FLA cops dont mess around.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:03 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
How dumb can you get?
Very, it would seem.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:09 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syllk
Very, it would seem.

Stupidity and violence.

We hit the jackpot.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:16 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
How dumb can you get?

How dumb do you want her to get.

My patience went when she opened her mouth I'd probably have hit her with my stave a couple of times the shot her.

Do you think Ray's rubbing off on me?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:40 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney

My patience went when she opened her mouth I'd probably have hit her with my stave a couple of times the shot her.

Do you think Ray's rubbing off on me?
Oh hell :scared: what a horrible thought :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Although uncomfortable viewing she was warned, she is the epitome of someone who thinks they are above the law. When her howling went on I did wonder if she had a dog in her car, but then I realised that it was still her.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:54 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

This might go on to be one of the longest threads, or maybe just cut off by NC .

Personally I think the cop was in the right but wonder if there was a better way to handle the situation. It's a video of a woman being arrested after being stopped for speeding.

They seem to be taking on a load of whimps...two big guys like that who can't control one small woman........
I watched a show the other day about the same subject............it seemed to me that way to many black people have those bloodly things used on them for the smallest reason..............now my husband can be a bit Alf Garnett in his ways.......but he was shock at the treatmant...........
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:03 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
They seem to be taking on a load of whimps...two big guys like that who can't control one small woman........
I watched a show the other day about the same subject............it seemed to me that way to many black people have those bloodly things used on them for the smallest reason..............now my husband can be a bit Alf Garnett in his ways.......but he was shock at the treatmant...........
One small woman....one big mouth......
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:06 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
They seem to be taking on a load of whimps...two big guys like that who can't control one small woman................
Thing is it's not about size if she were drugged up or a psychiatric case she may well have far more strength than you think, raising the need for extra force which could injure either officer or scumbag.

He is videoed so if things get out of hand he'll end up in jail, because of liberal lawyers looking to make a quick buck.

Better than the alternatives, if you do as you are told you'll be alright.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:10 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
One small woman....one big mouth......
If the cop had control...........he would not of needed to do that........would he of shot her for the same reason..............I hope not.......

They are getting way to happy to use those things.....
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:10 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Not as dumb as this guy seemingly

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=116
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:12 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

if you do as you are told you'll be alright.

This always makes me feel uncomfortable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.