Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bound to be controversial

Wikiposts

Bound to be controversial

Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:15 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bound to be controversial

Originally Posted by Thydney
Thing is it's not about size if she were drugged up or a psychiatric case she may well have far more strength than you think, raising the need for extra force which could injure either officer or scumbag.

He is videoed so if things get out of hand he'll end up in jail, because of liberal lawyers looking to make a quick buck.

Better than the alternatives, if you do as you are told you'll be alright.
I don't like the things...
I don't disagree with the fact that she should do as she was told..and if she had got out the car fighting yes.........but cops spend time talking people round in most cases.......its part of their job..........until she was out of the car and a maybe danger to the cops..........it should not of been used..........
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:23 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
I don't disagree with the fact that she should do as she was told..and if she had got out the car fighting yes.........but cops spend time talking people round in most cases.......its part of their job..........until she was out of the car and a maybe danger to the cops..........it should not of been used..........
I do think that sometimes cops go to extreme measures, but she could have been a danger to the cops even in her car, they always have to keep in mind that the person may be carrying a gun.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:27 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

If you watch it again Kriz, she took a swing at his partner inside the car.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:33 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
If you watch it again Kriz, she took a swing at his partner inside the car.
I couldn't see her take a swing at the cops partner, I just saw movement in the car, but I did hear him mention it to her later in the video, when they had detained her.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:37 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I couldn't see her take a swing at the cops partner, I just saw movement in the car, but I did hear him mention it to her later in the video, when they had detained her.
And she didn't deny it. You can believe that she would let herself get from a ticket for speeding to assault just because she was stubborn.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:38 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I do think that sometimes cops go to extreme measures, but she could have been a danger to the cops even in her car, they always have to keep in mind that the person may be carrying a gun.
She had a phone in one hand...........if I heard them say don't reach there or something....maybe.........but I've just shown both my husband and daughter......and they agree with me...there was no need to do that to her at that time......
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
And she didn't deny it. You can believe that she would let herself get from a ticket for speeding to assault just because she was stubborn.
And driving with a suspended license
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:41 am
Back where I belong!

Yep, naughty naughty very naughty, ah ha ha ha haaaa!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:45 am
Back where I belong!

She had a phone in one hand...........if I heard them say don't reach there or something....maybe.........but I've just shown both my husband and daughter......and they agree with me...there was no need to do that to her at that time......
I wasn't right there to see it, so I can't say 100%, all I know is that only those 3 people will ever know what really happened.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:45 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Maybe we should hang her............

if I though for one min that the cop was in danger........I would be right behind him...........but in this case .......he was not........he lost control of what was happening.......
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:47 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

if I though for one min that the cop was in danger........I would be right behind him...........but in this case .......he was not........he lost control of what was happening.......
now, if he was an innocent Brazilian running for a train in London........
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:48 am
Re vera, potas bene.

I wasn't right there to see it, so I can't say 100%, all I know is that only those 3 people will ever know what really happened.
I wonder if they would of shot her......
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:48 am

Nope, tazing was good enough to do the job
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:49 am
Back where I belong!

He gained his control back pretty quickly with that tazer gun!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:50 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by Manc
now, if he was an innocent Brazilian running for a train in London........
Now running..........if she was running towards the cops.....or away from them where she could become a danger to others........then they could of shot her.......I would of been right behind them there.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.