Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone made any real friends over here?

Anyone made any real friends over here?

Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:01 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone made any real friends over here?

Originally Posted by lionheart
He does have a sister that he was close to in Las Vegas too, I called her wondering if she knew. The coroner had called her too so I didn't have to break the news to her
I'm glad for that at least! Boy you've had a sh*tty day
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:12 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
I'm glad for that at least! Boy you've had a sh*tty day
Probably sounds callous but I think I am hardened after the emotional rollercoaster with my Dad last year............ or it hasn't had time to sink in yet??
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:22 am

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Probably sounds callous but I think I am hardened after the emotional rollercoaster with my Dad last year............ or it hasn't had time to sink in yet??
Sorry I can't remember what happened to your dad.
But yes it is easy to get hardened especially when you through recent traumatic events.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:24 am
spuggy

spuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to beholdspuggy is a splendid one to behold

See my blog ........................... that say's it best
Oh, that is so sad
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:26 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't remember what happened to your dad.
But yes it is easy to get hardened especially when you through recent traumatic events.
Cancer, went back with my son, Wasn't sure if he was going to make it, that was only in August & Sept
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:30 am

Cancer, went back with my son, Wasn't sure if he was going to make it, that was only in August & Sept
Ouch! sorry again to hear that. No wonder you are feeling a bit 'hardened'. It's only your body/mind's way of being able to cope. Your mind knows how much you can take - think of it as a defense mechanism.
Just don't feel bad that you are feeling that way.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Young punk.
I have no more respect for you now.
cheeky git
Old Jan 19th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

In two years that i lived in Florida, i made the best friend you could ever have...but she is English too. I miss her alot since being back in the UK it was if we had know each other for year's and year's, we just clicked straight away.
Did family things with american friends too but it just wasn't the same
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:46 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

This thread depresses the hell out of me.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by happynz
This thread depresses the hell out of me.
looking forward to coming here now?

but know what you mean
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

looking forward to coming here now?

but know what you mean
it depresses me esp as we are all so nice aren't we irnbru
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit
it depresses me esp as we are all so nice aren't we irnbru
aahh