Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Colorado

Anyone in Colorado

Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in Colorado

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
HT - Terry sometimes show the games. more places around the area will show the subscribtion games etc; Fido's in Denver notorious for them, as well as many others. Have you been to that newish place on Walnut & B'dway? The other themed place is Connor O'Neils... meh.

(Boulderado - nice digs btw!)
Breck, Keystone, Vail... even A'basin or Loveland.. all of which are apprx w/in 2 hours from Denver.
Go up to Fort Collins and go to the New Belgain Brewery for a tour... as well as the A-Bush/iBev. There are many brews to have in the area.
Oh yes, thats all on my Birthday agenda. I want to go to Oscar Blues and the left Hand brewery on Longmont, I sell both of their beer in my Restaurant. Colorado is the Rolls Royce of American Craft Beers!!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:56 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Floridared
Oh yes, thats all on my Birthday agenda. I want to go to Oscar Blues and the left Hand brewery on Longmont, I sell both of their beer in my Restaurant. Colorado is the Rolls Royce of American Craft Beers!!
Oscars does good stuff - Dale's Pale is good and strong stuff.
I like LH's Porter.
Boulder Beer is so so; the 2 I like are the Hazed & Infused and the Mojo.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of

Oscars does good stuff - Dale's Pale is good and strong stuff.
I like LH's Porter.
Boulder Beer is so so; the 2 I like are the Hazed & Infused and the Mojo.
I have the Great Divide PA on Draught and the St, Bridgets Porter, all their beers are good. I went to their Brewery last July. Have the Yeti, Samuri, and their Hercules Double IPA in Bottles. Just got Stones Arrogant Bastard on Draught too from CA!! You sound like a man who enjoys his Craft Beers? Thats why I am looking forward to coming to CO, so much up there. Difficult to find many places where we are, theres a few, but not like up that way.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:33 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Floridared
I have the Great Divide PA on Draught and the St, Bridgets Porter, all their beers are good. I went to their Brewery last July. Have the Yeti, Samuri, and their Hercules Double IPA in Bottles. Just got Stones Arrogant Bastard on Draught too from CA!! You sound like a man who enjoys his Craft Beers? Thats why I am looking forward to coming to CO, so much up there. Difficult to find many places where we are, theres a few, but not like up that way.
I'm getting thirsty.
CO has been on the scene for a while... Charlie Papazian (Joy of Homebrewing) is from Boulder. There are a fair amount of microbreweries in the area. http://www.brewpubzone.com/States/Colorado.html
Breckenridge beers aren't too bad either. I think Estes Park has a small brewery too... been a while since I tried their stuff. If in Boulder go to the Mountain Sun or the Southern Sun - locals hang out... beer quite good.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

misssunflowerblue is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the southern sun, and mountain sun great place to have some food and drink
Old Jan 16th 2009, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

I'm getting thirsty.
CO has been on the scene for a while... Charlie Papazian (Joy of Homebrewing) is from Boulder. There are a fair amount of microbreweries in the area. http://www.brewpubzone.com/States/Colorado.html
Breckenridge beers aren't too bad either. I think Estes Park has a small brewery too... been a while since I tried their stuff. If in Boulder go to the Mountain Sun or the Southern Sun - locals hang out... beer quite good.
Originally Posted by misssunflowerblue
I agree with the southern sun, and mountain sun great place to have some food and drink
Thank you both for those recommendations, I will do my best to find them.