Anyone in Colorado

Wikiposts

Anyone in Colorado

Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Ace777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in Colorado

Originally Posted by paddy_cooper
I am originally from Portsmouth South coast of England and now live in the Rocky Mts, north of Denver.
Check out LoDo in Denver, and maybe go see a Rockies baseball game while you are there...
Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

dpdixon is an unknown quantity at this point

I am originally from Bradford, Yorkshire, although I lived in many places in the UK (RAF brat.)

When in the Royal Navy, I lived in Gosport for 9 years.

Now I live in beautiful Castle Rock, midway between Denver and Colorado Springs.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

LizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really niceLizBeth is just really nice

I'm in Erie, close to Longmont and Boulder, about 20m N of Denver. Want to live in Boulder but prohibitively expensive and hubby says it is full of hippies... and Liberals
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Moved to Lakewood about 6 months ago. I like it so far.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

misssunflowerblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, My husband is from Haverhill, England and I was born in Colorado. Anways I was wondering if anybody was in or around Boulder who might wanna meet up for a beer or anything! He's missing his footy and pub night, LOL! Hope to hear from ya!!
Rachael
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:10 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misssunflowerblue
Hey, My husband is from Haverhill, England and I was born in Colorado. Anways I was wondering if anybody was in or around Boulder who might wanna meet up for a beer or anything! He's missing his footy and pub night, LOL! Hope to hear from ya!!
Rachael
Well, I'm only just outside Colorado, up here in sunny Cheyenne.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Oh cool! That's not far at all! Where abouts are you from originally?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:00 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool! That's not far at all! Where abouts are you from originally?
Manchester.
Been here around a year and a half now.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Cool, wanna PM me and we can swap email address'?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of

I'm staying in Boulder with my wife for 5 days on the 25th Jan. Can any of you tell me somewhere I can watch live footy (the type you kick) I would like to find a place where I can get a good pint, and see a game with some fellow Brits, and Americans who are into Soccer!! I'm staying at the Boulderado, if thats right? My wife used to live in Colorado Springs and she is very keen on going back to CO. From what I saw on vacation last year, I wouldn't mind either. Too bloody hot in the summer in FL. Although Winter is a breeze!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Hey! Go to the hungry toad off broadway its run by a englishmen and they have tvs in there so I'm sure they show footy and serve english pints in the real english pint classes and have a full english menu! PM me if you wanna meet up we are right in boulder too!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of

Hey! Go to the hungry toad off broadway its run by a englishmen and they have tvs in there so I'm sure they show footy and serve english pints in the real english pint classes and have a full english menu! PM me if you wanna meet up we are right in boulder too!
I might take you up on that, my wife would love to ask a few Q's about living in CO. She's dying to move back there!! We are there from Sunday 25th and go back on Fri 30th. Hopefully one day skiing, then visit a couple of microbreweries!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Ahh! I love Colorado! My husband who is from North of London loves it here, and doesn't wanna move back home! Tell your wife feel free to PM me, we are quite a younge couple I'm 22 my husbands 34 (old man!) would love to get together with you! Boulder is the best town! Clearly I'm an advocate for Colorado but you might meet people not so keen
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh! I love Colorado! My husband who is from North of London loves it here, and doesn't wanna move back home! Tell your wife feel free to PM me, we are quite a younge couple I'm 22 my husbands 34 (old man!) would love to get together with you! Boulder is the best town! Clearly I'm an advocate for Colorado but you might meet people not so keen
Well I live in Florida, which I'm not very keen on, but I wouldn't want to move back to the UK either!! My wife lived in Germany twice in the 80's wth her ex, and she loved it there too. But she would up and go to CO tomorrow if she had the chance. This is my b'day present, coming to Boulder on the 25th, but I know very well why she booked it, Haha!! We'll be there in the summer too I expect. We have a Restaurant that will tie us up until 2012 unless we sell it. Although in the surrent climate, we'll have to make do with FL. Is you're hubby into Soccer? North of London, Hhhhhm? Must be an Arsenal or Tottenham fan. Oh and by the way, 34..............old? You've made me feel a bit insecure!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:37 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

HT - Terry sometimes show the games. more places around the area will show the subscribtion games etc; Fido's in Denver notorious for them, as well as many others. Have you been to that newish place on Walnut & B'dway? The other themed place is Connor O'Neils... meh.

Originally Posted by Floridared
I might take you up on that, my wife would love to ask a few Q's about living in CO. She's dying to move back there!! We are there from Sunday 25th and go back on Fri 30th. Hopefully one day skiing, then visit a couple of microbreweries!
(Boulderado - nice digs btw!)
Breck, Keystone, Vail... even A'basin or Loveland.. all of which are apprx w/in 2 hours from Denver.
Go up to Fort Collins and go to the New Belgain Brewery for a tour... as well as the A-Bush/iBev. There are many brews to have in the area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.