Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

About Guns, Not Gun Laws

About Guns, Not Gun Laws

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:09 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gun laws

Originally Posted by Pony
I am glad your still here, I thought all the excitement had worn you out.
no I'm getting so much karma I thought I come straight here
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:15 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhhh, the karma hypothesis
I'll send you some too, its on its way.

Originally Posted by Thydney
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

That's almost as bad as saying "My dad's bigger than your dad"!

But better than saying "I've got lots of PMs from people supporting me".
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:37 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
That's almost as bad as saying "My dad's bigger than your dad"!

But better than saying "I've got lots of PMs from people supporting me".
No it was an observation, I open BE on my profile there was a boat load and I wondered what the excitement was. Came here same shit different day. 'I must be frightened of people with guns because I believe that everyone shouldn't have a right to have a couple of dozen.' What really makes me laugh at that argument is that the solution would be to (as my neighbour has) get tooled up like the Marines and live in fear of a particular type of person in a particular type of clothing lest they be about to rape/murder/kill/rob or any felony you can insert here. I have no problem with guns just some of the idiots who have them most of whom I wouldn't give the TV remote to let alone anything dangerous.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

No it was an observation,
No it is, but it could be worse because no one reading the post has any way to verify the claim!

I remember some bint slagging off Leslie saying she'd got a bunch of PMs supporting her, then came here the next day groveling for forgiveness saying she'd made it all up!

That crap really gets on my tits, it's so playground!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:54 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

In all fairness he probably thought he was in the "More Random Comments Thread"

No it is, but it could be worse because no one reading the post has any way to verify the claim!

I remember some bint slagging off Leslie saying she'd got a bunch of PMs supporting her, then came here the next day groveling for forgiveness saying she'd made it all up!

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:04 pm
Not dead yet

Thing is my points are valid not some silly argument and you're just diverting attention from it. As far as this thread is concerned I really don't care if you feel it's playground or not, it was a reply to a silly comment not a testament of faith.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thing is my points are valid not some silly argument and you're just diverting attention from it. As far as this thread is concerned I really don't care if you feel it's playground or not, it was a reply to a silly comment not a testament of faith.
If your point was valid you wouldn't need to back it up with arguments like "I got so much karma for it".

It is you making the distraction.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Guns, Not Gun Laws

I can outgun you all ..so shut up ...
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:10 pm
Not dead yet

If your point was valid you wouldn't need to back it up with arguments like "I got so much karma for it".

It is you making the distraction.
It wasn't used to back any points up.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
I can outgun you all ..so shut up ...
Bring it on old man!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It wasn't used to back any points up.
OK, you were trying to validate your position by providing some evidence of "peer support" via some imaginary karma!

I know because someone just PM'ed that explanation to me!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:13 pm
Not dead yet

Bring it on old man!
Picking on senile old farts now. Ha!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Picking on senile old farts now. Ha!
If there's one thing I've learned since being in the states it's always tread on the little or old people.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

If there's one thing I've learned since being in the states it's always tread on the little or old people.
Meet my latest buy ...
Attached Thumbnails About Guns, Not Gun Laws-bigguns.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.