We Passed!!!!!

Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We Passed!!!!!

WE PASSED!!!! Just got off the phone with Abba48uk and he passed the medical and interview. He will be here by Christmas! I know he will be posting as soon as he gets to his place in the UK. But I couldnt wait to say "Thanks" for all the good wishes and YIPPPPEEEE this phase is FINALLY over......PHEWWWWWW..

Abba48uk' US fiancee
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Passed!!!!!

Let me be one of the first to say "CONGRATULATIONS" and eary Merry Christmas.

Rete
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:50 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Let me be the second, congratulations and well done and a very merry christmas and a great new year

Patrick

(hope there was nothing eary about my merry christmas!! - yes we know you meant early Rita)
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:06 pm
ScarlettHill

wheeeeeeee!!!

does this make me number 3.
delighted for you.
congratulations!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett

Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:09 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ScarlettGarrett
wheeeeeeee!!!

does this make me number 3.
delighted for you.
congratulations!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett
You will always be Number one in my book Scarlett!!!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:15 pm
ScarlettHill

awwwwwwwww, patrick!

enjoy boston, give the rabbits a hug, and tell them stew is just a state of mind.

wheeeee - isn't it great to hear all this good news!!!

-=-
scarlett

Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you and your fiance'! I am so happy for you both! Best wishes-T.
Originally posted by abba48uk
WE PASSED!!!! Just got off the phone with Abba48uk and he passed the medical and interview. He will be here by Christmas! I know he will be posting as soon as he gets to his place in the UK. But I couldnt wait to say "Thanks" for all the good wishes and YIPPPPEEEE this phase is FINALLY over......PHEWWWWWW..

Abba48uk' US fiancee
Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:20 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic! Congrats!!

Juliet
Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Brayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default congrats!

Hey that is excellent!

I hope to be saying that and spending *next* christmas with my US family. I dont' want to start filing til after April 6, next year, because we are returning from a 2 week stay in the US the, and we dont want any funnyness about why we're travelling while waiting for a visa.

We are working on the early stages now, i.e. police report reqested and checking up on jabs at Dr's .
Old Dec 5th 2002, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

JuMu is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news.
Good luck to both of you on the rest of your way

JuMu
Old Dec 5th 2002, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

Good luck with your future together and a very happy Christmas to you both!!!!