British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/)
-   -   We Passed!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/we-passed-120621/)

abba48uk Dec 5th 2002 12:38 pm

We Passed!!!!!

WE PASSED!!!! Just got off the phone with Abba48uk and he passed the medical and interview. He will be here by Christmas! I know he will be posting as soon as he gets to his place in the UK. But I couldnt wait to say "Thanks" for all the good wishes and YIPPPPEEEE this phase is FINALLY over......PHEWWWWWW..

Abba48uk' US fiancee

Rete Dec 5th 2002 12:44 pm

Re: We Passed!!!!!

Let me be one of the first to say "CONGRATULATIONS" and eary Merry Christmas.

Rete

Patrick Dec 5th 2002 12:50 pm

Let me be the second, congratulations and well done and a very merry christmas and a great new year

Patrick

(hope there was nothing eary about my merry christmas!! - yes we know you meant early Rita)

ScarlettHill Dec 5th 2002 1:06 pm

wheeeeeeee!!!

does this make me number 3.
delighted for you.
congratulations!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett

Patrick Dec 5th 2002 1:09 pm

Originally posted by ScarlettGarrett
wheeeeeeee!!!

does this make me number 3.
delighted for you.
congratulations!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett

You will always be Number one in my book Scarlett!!!

ScarlettHill Dec 5th 2002 1:15 pm

awwwwwwwww, patrick!

enjoy boston, give the rabbits a hug, and tell them stew is just a state of mind.

wheeeee - isn't it great to hear all this good news!!!

-=-
scarlett

loveabrit Dec 5th 2002 1:36 pm

Congrats to you and your fiance'! I am so happy for you both! Best wishes-T.

Originally posted by abba48uk
WE PASSED!!!! Just got off the phone with Abba48uk and he passed the medical and interview. He will be here by Christmas! I know he will be posting as soon as he gets to his place in the UK. But I couldnt wait to say "Thanks" for all the good wishes and YIPPPPEEEE this phase is FINALLY over......PHEWWWWWW..

Abba48uk' US fiancee

jcapulet Dec 5th 2002 2:20 pm

That's fantastic! Congrats!!

Juliet

Jo Brayne Dec 5th 2002 2:58 pm

congrats!

Hey that is excellent!

I hope to be saying that and spending *next* christmas with my US family. I dont' want to start filing til after April 6, next year, because we are returning from a 2 week stay in the US the, and we dont want any funnyness about why we're travelling while waiting for a visa.

We are working on the early stages now, i.e. police report reqested and checking up on jabs at Dr's :) .

JuMu Dec 5th 2002 4:43 pm

That's great news.
Good luck to both of you on the rest of your way :)

JuMu

sal_whit Dec 5th 2002 5:10 pm

Good luck with your future together and a very happy Christmas to you both!!!! :)