visa overstay.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Default Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by David9287
WOW,
this is getting good....... ;-) they still don't get it.... SHE OVERSTAYED THE TERMS OF THE VWP....... enough said. Guilty, guilty, guilty, to the plank wit her arrrrr! ...lol.
davidM
I have met some great people on this forum... some of which married and overstayed...

I have my views and they have theirs..
Then there are the plain STUPID people that only think of themselves. They rush to marry rush to adjust, then later you read in forums like this about the spousal abuse, criminal activity, their spouse leaving them for another person, and they want advise.. because they DID NOT KNOW THE PERSON THEY MARRIED.

PEOPLE THAT OVERSTAY are in clear VIOLATION OF their VISA. I hope to heck that something soon will be done about this... I don't care that they married.. and ADJUSTED. The OVERSTAY was wrong

I am a bit less hostile when people marry before they overstay and adjust.. but I do not have anything good for those that OVERSTAY and marry the first person that comes along.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

::hides::
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:43 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David9287
Hey Maria,
You are so right.... "it's only Wednesday" and a cold one at that. I need some sun......... ooops, there it is.... oooops, there it goes.... lol. Olena just got a huge promotion at the Consulate.
davidM
It is not cold you goose!
The Sun is not out, we are supposed to get a huge deal of rain today yay!!
She got a huge promotion? PM me about it please!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:45 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
Nope.. red head this week..
All is great in the world.. the DS230 was generated today.

Red? Dang girl!
Good news!! keep me updated!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by andrea874
Makes no sense.
Not everyone gets a K visa... not everyone is required to get a K visa. What about H1B visas? What about students who get married (without overstaying)?
You cant want to punish everyone, because your situation required you to be apart from your husband.
You tell him girl!! LOL
What's up chickie??
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:51 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

I have met some great people on this forum... some of which married and overstayed...

Then there are the plain STUPID people that only think of themselves. They rush to marry rush to adjust, then later you read in forums like this about the spousal abuse, criminal activity, their spouse leaving them for another person, and they want advise.. because they DID NOT KNOW THE PERSON THEY MARRIED.

PEOPLE THAT OVERSTAY are in clear VIOLATION OF their VISA. I hope to heck that something soon will be done about this... I don't care that they married.. and ADJUSTED. The OVERSTAY was wrong

I am a bit less hostile when people marry before they overstay and adjust.. but I do not have anything good for those that OVERSTAY and marry the first person that comes along.
which world do you live in... people that come in on the k-1 or k-3 have the same problems. what makes you think they all know there partners better than people who aos on the vwp.

how can they be in violation of a visa when they don't have a visa.
the vwp is not a visa..
don't hold your breath about the goverment stopping this way of aos, it has been happening for years long before the k-3 was ever thought about. the back log for k-1 and k-3 would be years and not months if people did not aos this way.
who says they marry the first person that comes along. that is an opinion that you have. you should worry about you own life and not other peoples..
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Your first three lines are probably factual ..The rest is pure bollocks.....
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:56 pm
David9287

Word,
I couldn't agree more! On the other hand, even if it wasn't the first, second or third person they met..... I mean geeeez! I would hate to ask my wife how many "frogs" she had to kiss before she turned me into a prince....?
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by candy wy.
which world do you live in... people that come in on the k-1 or k-3 have the same problems. what makes you think they all know there partners better than people who aos on the vwp.

the vwp is not a visa..
don't hold your breath about the goverment stopping this way of aos, it has been happening for years long before the k-3 was ever thought about. the back log for k-1 and k-3 would be years and not months if people did not aos this way.
who says they marry the first person that comes along. that is an opinion that you have. you should worry about you own life and not other peoples..
I totally agree with you girlie, I am so sorry to hear this is all turning into a big fight again. What did I say guys?, NO FIGHTS!!
Do I have to call the devil's advocate??
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:00 pm
Guest21

Originally Posted by candy wy.

the vwp is not a visa..
Hey just think K1 and K3s could take years to go threw as I have said before its a filter system that is put into catogarys if everyone was freely aload to enter the US as and when they liked it would be out of control hense K1 and K3 VISA's
Whiskers

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
You tell him girl!! LOL
What's up chickie??

YEAH!! I SHOWED 'EM!! haha

Not much is up. Husband is HOME!!!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

People lie.. criminals lie..

Not everyone has good judgement. A police certificate IS REQUIRED when you CR1- IR-1 into the USA.. it is a good deal for AMERICIA.

Your response is CRAP.

Or do you not care about OUR COUNTRY. you stupid bit.h
****start rant

thats just a ridiculous response, period. IF and only IF a marriage is spur of the moment and that person is on a visa waiver should it be allowed. How many times has this argument been rehashed and done to death. EVERY situation is unique and what gives you the right to judge other people?? Those who exploit the visa waiver SHOULD be punished, but how dare you judge those who have gone this route both legally and successfully? I am so sick of the judging that goes on on this board- we all have the same goal and we should be supporting and helping each other instead of going over the same tired crap over and over again!!

****rant over
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by andrea874
YEAH!! I SHOWED 'EM!! haha

Not much is up. Husband is HOME!!!

What are you doing here then?
To all the hatas out there: WATCH IT.. Andrea is the ultimate angry Canadian chick
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:04 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whiskers
Hey just think K1 and K3s could take years to go threw as I have said before its a filter system that is put into catogarys if everyone was freely aload to enter the US as and when they liked it would be out of control hense K1 and K3 VISA's
Whiskers

yes and its a system that the goverment does NOT have a problem with.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:13 pm

The never-ending story!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.