USCIS Officers....

Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: USCIS Officers....

Originally Posted by lulu204
Rushman, I'm scared of the moderators on this board. No seriously, I am. They've already driven me to alcohol...its barely midday and I'm on my second glass of Pimms....
Pimms?? Oh you devil you!! Watch out the next thing you be on the hard stuff..........Winegums.

Pimms..Alcohol..Pffft. Poncing bloody students.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly my thoughts....and he went to Stowe, which at that time, was the most expensive public school in the UK...
(NB: for Americans' 'public' in the UK, refers to 'Private'...confused? Oh you will be!)

He didn't exactly have a spartan childhood...
Sir Alan Michael Sugar (born 24 March 1947 in Hackney, East London) is an English businessman. After leaving school at 16, Sugar started selling car aerials and electrical goods out of a van he had bought with his savings of £100. He now has an estimated fortune of £830m and was ranked 84th in the Sunday Times Rich List 2007.

No degree for him ...either
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of

HAHAHA - I'm addicted to it (er, not quite at the AA stage just yet tho') ...my lovely american cohorts think the stuff tastes like mouthwash...

For the record, at college I drank neat scotch....is that acceptable..?

Originally Posted by Rushman
Pimms?? Oh you devil you!! Watch out the next thing you be on the hard stuff..........Winegums.

Pimms..Alcohol..Pffft. Poncing bloody students.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:31 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHA - I'm addicted to it (er, not quite at the AA stage just yet tho') ...my lovely american cohorts think the stuff tastes like mouthwash...

For the record, at college I drank neat scotch....is that acceptable..?
If you're going to start flirting with the boys, take it over to The Lounge forum.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of

Yes, but he's an ANNOYING GIT!!!

Originally Posted by Ray
Sir Alan Michael Sugar (born 24 March 1947 in Hackney, East London) is an English businessman. After leaving school at 16, Sugar started selling car aerials and electrical goods out of a van he had bought with his savings of £100. He now has an estimated fortune of £830m and was ranked 84th in the Sunday Times Rich List 2007.

No degree for him ...either
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by meauxna
If you're going to start flirting with the boys, take it over to The Lounge forum.
Im glad you noticed her rubbing herself up against my leg verbally......thank god you came along she's have been dry humping me in half an hour.
Forum Regular

Oh you're back...

Here - have a glass of Pimms...and relax....

Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

Yes, but he's an ANNOYING GIT!!!
Alan Sugar or Ray?
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

HAHAH!!! Hey, I'm having a summer friday! Its all good.

Im glad you noticed her rubbing herself up against my leg verbally......thank god you came along she's have been dry humping me in half an hour.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:37 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Only to give you props for the 'make your own millions' reply.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

violator_dm will become famous soon enoughviolator_dm will become famous soon enough

Of course there will be instances when people made their fortune without any education. But, these examples are very scarce. You'd have to google it for hours to come up with at least 50.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by violator_dm
Of course there will be instances when people made their fortune without any education. But, these examples are very scarce. You'd have to google it for hours to come up with at least 50.
I'm not as clever as you ..I don't know ...
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Oi - I'M flirting with him - do you mind?

Only to give you props for the 'make your own millions' reply.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

true that!

Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

Just as hard to name all the ex University grads that have made a total bollocks of their education and ended up as complete losers. Usually teaching in comprehensive schools.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.