USCIS Officers....

Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of
Default Re: USCIS Officers....

hush now please....we've all moved on from this topic....

Originally Posted by surly
It makes you better educated but not necessarily more intelligent.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lulu204
hush now please....we've all moved on from this topic....
you wish...
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:03 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse me - I went to a *Ivy League equivalent* university in England....does that make me smarter than the average person with a high school diploma or a college dropout?? Yes it does, I'm afraid. That's YOU being naive, there...the kind of intellect that these officers have that you refer to are 'street smarts'...I doubt people with just a high school diploma could explain in full succinct detail Dante's Nine Circles of Hell...which coincidentally, could be used as a euphemism for this whole immigration debacle...

I appreciate your expertise in this area Reete and also your position on this board. The advice that you keep people on this forum is undoubtedly invaluable, but I'm sorry, in between having an extremely busy 80 hour work week plus other heavy commitments, I did not manage to squeeze in the time to read your BE Guidelines...I dip in and out of this forum whenever I have five minutes to spare and spot a relevant (to my situation) thread...
Boooring!!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:53 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
In your dreams lady ....
and there is that issue of loosers for losers...........
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

lulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud oflulu204 has much to be proud of

Oi - I was QUOTING from another thread...

I have a 2:1 degree in English Lit thanks very much....now trot off and go do something interesting....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

ahhh - the voice of Yorkshire speaks...yee reet there Luv, ya canne take tha Yorkshire outta tha girrrrrl......

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
you wish...
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh - the voice of Yorkshire speaks...yee reet there Luv, ya canne take tha Yorkshire outta tha girrrrrl......
Think you've got your accents mixed up a little.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

wait - isn't that how you guys speak in Yorkshire?

I'm a 'big southern jessie' myself....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:47 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Excuse me - I went to a *Ivy League equivalent* university in England....does that make me smarter than the average person with a high school diploma or a college dropout?? Yes it does, I'm afraid. ...........................I dip in and out of this forum whenever I have five minutes to spare and spot a relevant (to my situation) thread...
In my opinion there is nothing more obnoxious than "degree snobbery". A degree, wether at the assoc, bachelors or higher level does two things........it teaches you how to study and it trains you in a given field. Smarts are inherent........

Look, I'm not having a go at you but.......in my experience its people without the "benefit" of higher education who tend to be more worth knowing. They tend to be more honest and not so full of their own accomplishments.

.......in case you care, I hold a BSci.......in bloody Mech Engineering - it took 10 years of night school and damn near killed me. Proud of the accomplishment? Sure.......but given the choice, I'd prefer to work at Lowe's with my GED........

Peace, love and pass the ammunition.........
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
In my opinion there is nothing more obnoxious than "degree snobbery". A degree, wether at the assoc, bachelors or higher level does two things........it teaches you how to study and it trains you in a given field. Smarts are inherent........

Look, I'm not having a go at you but.......in my experience its people without the "benefit" of higher education who tend to be more worth knowing. They tend to be more honest and not so full of their own accomplishments.

.......in case you care, I hold a BSci.......in bloody Mech Engineering - it took 10 years of night school and damn near killed me. Proud of the accomplishment? Sure.......but given the choice, I'd prefer to work at Lowe's with my GED........

Peace, love and pass the ammunition.........
Well said...karma sent.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:04 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2:1 degree in English Lit thanks very much....now trot off and go do something interesting....
I don't trot, I glide.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 12:13 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

wait - isn't that how you guys speak in Yorkshire?

I'm a 'big southern jessie' myself....
No. You're just full of it...
Old Jul 29th 2007, 1:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Which charm school did you go to...obviously not an "Ivy League equivalent"?
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:59 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
No. You're just full of it...
Is that the be nice to newbies attitude...
you wanted me to follow ...
Old Jul 29th 2007, 4:08 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Is that the be nice to newbies attitude...
you wanted me to follow ...
It's called a sense of humor. Yours is not the same as mine, thank goodness...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.