US citizenship questions

Old Sep 23rd 2023, 12:40 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US citizenship questions

Originally Posted by weeman4man
😂 😂

I went a few days ago for my test and passed. Went smooth and easy. Went up to the front desk after my test and got a letter with a day and time to return for my oath ceremony next week.

Only thing is, my current employer who she put in computer…..well my place of work just closed down 2 days ago. Not sure if that will be a problem?

1) What is the National anthem called
2) Party of the current President
3) Father of our country
4) Who do we pledge a legion to
5) Current speaker of the house
6) Name a war the US was involved in, in the 1900s
Good to hear, and that the ceremony is coming so soon. When you get there, they will ask if anything changed since the interview, so you can let them know (bring any documentation for the record). Job change will not make a difference to the proceedings. At worst they will want details of what happened/ new job etc. Congratulations.
Old Sep 23rd 2023, 2:01 am
Just Joined

weeman4man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RICH
Good to hear, and that the ceremony is coming so soon. When you get there, they will ask if anything changed since the interview, so you can let them know (bring any documentation for the record). Job change will not make a difference to the proceedings. At worst they will want details of what happened/ new job etc. Congratulations.
thank you. Had a look at the back of the form and of course I tick no to everything. I guess a USCIS officer will ask for the form and then send me on to the ceremony?
Old Sep 23rd 2023, 2:15 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

thank you. Had a look at the back of the form and of course I tick no to everything. I guess a USCIS officer will ask for the form and then send me on to the ceremony?
I do not remember what is on "the form", but as long as you answer honestly, no problem.
Old Sep 23rd 2023, 2:26 am
Just Joined

weeman4man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RICH
I do not remember what is on "the form", but as long as you answer honestly, no problem.
It’s just basic questions like:

Have you married/separated/divorced
Have you committed a crime
Have you been arrested
Have you practiced polygamy
Have you traveled outside the US

All a “no” for me.
Old Sep 23rd 2023, 3:04 am
BE Irregular

It’s just basic questions like:

Have you married/separated/divorced
Have you committed a crime
Have you been arrested
Have you practiced polygamy
Have you traveled outside the US

All a “no” for me.
Right, since last week you could have done most of those, but getting fired or made redundant is not a relevant event!

BTW they are not just random questions, they relate to specific laws.
Old Nov 11th 2023, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

PaulineN74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
My first time posting...had also been wondering about the types of questions that are asked. Thank you for posting the question and everyone else for providing answers!
Old Nov 11th 2023, 4:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

They are all listed here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...y&opi=89978449
Old Nov 12th 2023, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

PaulineN74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.