Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

GC renewal with a tresspass warning ticket

GC renewal with a tresspass warning ticket

Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:09 am
Just Joined

flipgator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GC renewal with a tresspass warning ticket

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

So, what is the problem with disclosing it? You are the one who brought up "good moral character," not me.
its the 2007 citation, thats my main issue, bec i dont have the paper work....but for the 2005 citation, i do have that n its in the system, thats my main concern....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:10 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: GC renewal with a tresspass warning ticket

Originally Posted by meauxna
Some brilliant person just did it for you (thank you, fb)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...38&postcount=4
ohhhhh gotcha

thank you thank you
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by flipgator
ohhhhh gotcha

thank you thank you
no need to notarize if i use that "magic language" huh? thats fantastic
so i shd just apply for my N400 instead of renewing my GC ( was just paranoid abt that whole thing )
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:26 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

so i shd just apply for my N400 instead of renewing my GC ( was just paranoid abt that whole thing )
No need to be hesitant at all. Worst case scenario, they deny your application and you remain a PR and have to renew every 10 years. This is one of those occasions where you really do lose nothing by trying.

Ian
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:31 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rene...

sorry, I didnt see your post...NO, i didnt get any paper work from them nor i didnt pay any fine....its like getting a speeding ticket but, i just signed their form and i left. they didnt give me anything on both occasions tho.

Why do you continue to trespass. One warning was not sufficient to keep you out of the park?

It won't impede your naturalization. You don't need a police record. Just a copy of the trespass warning is sufficient.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:40 am
Just Joined

Question Re: GC renewal with a tresspass warning ticket

Originally Posted by Rete
Why do you continue to trespass. One warning was not sufficient to keep you out of the park?.
i was at the wrong place at the wrong time....thats all i can say...cops were waiting for someone and i parked at the wrong spot and before u know they were asking me all this Qs...

that was the last time i got cited...

n yes ill apply for my n400 instead....so if i apply, and get denied, i can always renew the GC with no problems?