Denied under section 214 (b)

Old Feb 21st 2019, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

CoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really nice
Default Re: Denied under section 214 (b)

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint

Well you said you were going to apply for another in a few weeks. I wouldn’t.
a few weeks and every 5 minutes is a soooooo melodramtic
Old Feb 21st 2019, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CoolHandFluke
lol, yep I usually just laugh at them too

I mean all of us...
Old Feb 21st 2019, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute

a few weeks and every 5 minutes is a soooooo melodramtic
OK mate. Good luck with your next visa attempt.
Old Feb 21st 2019, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute

to be fair the 2 of you should really work on your people skills, im sure in the real world when your both away from your keyboards im sure your both a little more respectful and patient with people. just saying.

For the record I am updating my journey so it may help people in the future, no melodrama. I respect advice and im truly thankful for it
I think this encapsulates the single biggest miss you've had during your time on this forum.

Immigration related issues have very little "wiggle room", and as such leaving items open to interpretation is surprisingly dangerous in terms of protecting one's eligibility. Most people understand that, and accept a "no" when they get a "no" - unlike you of course.

You accuse these two posters of being impatient, when you've previously had 3 other threads filled with good, accurate advice that you patently ignored (and in response to my advice to you, you actually told me you were going to ignore me).

FWIW, I think the Consulate figured out who you are on here from your previous thread, and that's why you got a 214(b) denial.

I also happen to agree with their decision, you're a textbook case that USCIS don't want to get involved with.
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

CoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiversaint
I think this encapsulates the single biggest miss you've had during your time on this forum.

Immigration related issues have very little "wiggle room", and as such leaving items open to interpretation is surprisingly dangerous in terms of protecting one's eligibility. Most people understand that, and accept a "no" when they get a "no" - unlike you of course.

You accuse these two posters of being impatient, when you've previously had 3 other threads filled with good, accurate advice that you patently ignored (and in response to my advice to you, you actually told me you were going to ignore me).

FWIW, I think the Consulate figured out who you are on here from your previous thread, and that's why you got a 214(b) denial.

I also happen to agree with their decision, you're a textbook case that USCIS don't want to get involved with.
I don't care for your ignorant opinion. Like before you feel it's ok to talk down to people, what makes you so special? Do u talk down to people in the real world?
If not ignored anything, I went to get a b visa like I was recommended to... only thing that has changed is that I no longer want to live in the us... but of course you probably ain't grasped thst yet as your too busy writing degoritory posts.

For the record, if the embassy have read this thread I ain't bothered, if done zero wrong except being honest.. hardly the crime of the century, as if said a million times I don't get their logic on decision making...every time iv said this I got a backlash from a few ignorant people, LEARN HOW TO CONVERSE WITH PEOPLE WITH RESPECT AND IN RETURN YOU WILL RECIEVE IT BACK...who knows you may even find a friend
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 6:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has run its course.

Thread closed.

Rene