Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Cancellation of previous & denied K-1 application

Cancellation of previous & denied K-1 application

Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:16 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cancellation of previous & denied K-1 application

Originally posted by Ranjini
Laird's probably bleery eyed at the end of a 10 hr.day She wouldn't notice....
You got that spot on. I was up at 4am this morning, in work at 6, finished at 5.30pm.

Yesterday was a toughie that really drained me though. I had exams for work, I was VERY nervous. That always tires me out

Tomorrow I have to drive to Stanford and back for a doc's appt.... WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:17 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Ok girls night, night... Could probably sneak in another chapter or two of my book before I go to sleep. Sweet dreams
I wish. I have laundry to do......
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:18 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by lairdside

Tomorrow I have to drive to Stanford and back for a doc's appt.... WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Good luck with that, Laird. How's the treatment going. Have they got it beat??
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:29 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah !! Add Love Actually and Bridget Jones' Diary to the list. However, I did not ask him to go with me to see The Girl with the Pearl Earring or The Hours. He would definitely have fallen asleep
Enjoy Harry Potter. I know I will....

We bought "Love actually" in DVD last month. He didn't hate it.. but I could tell he was bored to tears..
I haven't watched Pearl Earring or the hours, I am going to imdb.com to see what they are all about
Lexi and I are so going to enjoy Harry Potter
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:30 am
Howling at the Moon

Good luck with that, Laird. How's the treatment going. Have they got it beat??
Ta

CT scan came back clean (very good news).

I saw UC Davis and am now consulting Stanford as they claim they can offer me less invasive treatment. Will see what they say and then decide.

Davis recommend Trachelectomy (at my request as an alternative to a radical hysterectomy) and a bilateral lymphandectomy.

I'm pushing for the lymphandectomy alone and any further treatment pending biopsy.

The pathology report from my cold cone biopsy was screwed up. Davis looked at the slides but still haven't sent me their own pathology report. Stanford have them now together with everthing else. Stanford wanted a SHITLOAD more stuff than Davis did, which I found interesting
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:32 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

The term 'bugger' derives from Bulgaria and the Bogomils. These were originally a heretic Christian sect who were stigmatised as sodomites. It has also since been used as a nickname for gravediggers in Victorian times. That's my entymology lesson for today.......

I know that one!! My philosophy teacher told me!
I wonder what he is up to!!Thanks for sharing though!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:34 am

We could add orange juice to the Florida connection, if you like. Now what else ...
Orange juice? isn't Florida enough?
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:35 am

Ok girls night, night... Could probably sneak in another chapter or two of my book before I go to sleep. Sweet dreams
Night!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 3:37 am

Ta

CT scan came back clean (very good news).

I saw UC Davis and am now consulting Stanford as they claim they can offer me less invasive treatment. Will see what they say and then decide.

Davis recommend Trachelectomy (at my request as an alternative to a radical hysterectomy) and a bilateral lymphandectomy.

I'm pushing for the lymphandectomy alone and any further treatment pending biopsy.

The pathology report from my cold cone biopsy was screwed up. Davis looked at the slides but still haven't sent me their own pathology report. Stanford have them now together with everthing else. Stanford wanted a SHITLOAD more stuff than Davis did, which I found interesting
What is wrong with you??
Whatever it is I hope it is nothing serious!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:52 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
What is wrong with you??
Whatever it is I hope it is nothing serious!!
I have typed three replies so far but am having network probs
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:02 am

I have typed three replies so far but am having network probs

Speak out in plain English!
I saw your post thanks!!
As for the network problems.. forget about it and get to bed!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:12 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Speak out in plain English!
I saw your post thanks!!
As for the network problems.. forget about it and get to bed!!
Ok, I have cervical cancer. The pathology report was messed up but they think it's stage 1AII or 1BI. If there is no metastasis of the lymph nodes (it hasn't spread into the lymphatic system) it's treatable surgically