Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Wikiposts

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:35 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Originally Posted by Ray
I expect Dak had her as well ...
Dak's the man!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:35 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bjohn
I heard a rumor the dean and the paki are both doing your ex. Just a rumor though
Sometimes at the same time!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Banksy3063
Coming to think about it I wont go to ICE in person I will go to the dean of the school I will educate him once he sees this guy lied when he went out on a limb for him TWICE he will go to ICE and tell them everything and beg to be allowed to keep sponsoring foreign students. Thanks for the help.
Hon, the dean of the school isn't going to give a rats ass whether or not the guy did drugs. As long as he never got busted by the fuzz, it doesn't matter what you say. You have no proof except some possible ramblings in a blog, and we all know people would never lie about things they've done on the internet. What counts is solid evidence, from a police report or arrest, not some unprovable second hand info from your mouth.

It is a fairly well-known fact that ICE does not even investigate spouses of USCs that stay illegally - directly because they know the USC spouse could simply be being spiteful. Don't you think you're going to come across as spiteful? If anyone's begging, it sounds like it's going to be you, on your knees to your former g/f. In the words of everyone on this board:

GET OVER IT!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Simple WPM 50-55
What's that got to do with being unable to punctuate? 80 WPM here but I still manage it.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:04 am
Banned

Banksy3063 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bjohn
I heard a rumor the dean and the paki are both doing your ex. Just a rumor though
Guess the dean must have finished doing your mum then. Then again she can only go a couple of minutes
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really think that anything you do and whatever you tell whoever will actually lead to anything?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:11 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Guess the dean must have finished doing your mum then. Then again she can only go a couple of minutes
I thought this thread was about how you're not getting any.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:18 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like doing corpses....his mum is dead.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Hon, the dean of the school isn't going to give a rats ass whether or not the guy did drugs. As long as he never got busted by the fuzz, it doesn't matter what you say. You have no proof except some possible ramblings in a blog, and we all know people would never lie about things they've done on the internet. What counts is solid evidence, from a police report or arrest, not some unprovable second hand info from your mouth.

It is a fairly well-known fact that ICE does not even investigate spouses of USCs that stay illegally - directly because they know the USC spouse could simply be being spiteful. Don't you think you're going to come across as spiteful? If anyone's begging, it sounds like it's going to be you, on your knees to your former g/f. In the words of everyone on this board:

GET OVER IT!!!
Had the dean have known that he would have been expelled from college can we agree on that? he messed up his course because of drugs then lied to dean about it. Thats failure to maintain full course of study . Never mind the illegal work for which he was caught by his tutor in a resturant I think it was. Both are SEVIS violations Can we agree on that? The Dean's job is now untenable he didnt have a choice to report or not to report the school board or the dean himself whoever will have had to have signed an agreement to report Student Visa violations in SEVIS or to ICE as part of any deal to sponsor foregin students and they failed simple as that financial and legal punishment will be inacted by ICE or USCIS or whoever can we agree on that? Am sure we agree on all 3

I think the dean will see he has little option but to make the report especially if he thinks I might do it better it come from him than someone else
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
Nice try but my comeback was better
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:24 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Am sure we agree on all 3
The only thing everyone agrees in is that you're a tw@.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
Actually my mum is 96 and probably more than happy to provide the mere 20 seconds our young buckaroo OP can last.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:25 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

You're a douche and I'm calling shenanigans on this thread.

Did you also fall and miss your flight?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:30 am
Banned

Its clear this not the correct forum for this discussion a final point. He has had 2 student visas he worked on the first one would that mean he lied to get the second one technically speaking maybe yes after all the DS-156 question is have you ever violated the terms of a previous U.S Visa technically he did just because it wasnt reported doesnt mean it didnt happen. It wouldnt be my word he would be deported on ICE would go to the school and the school would tell them if ICE approached them they aint going to lie to the agents faces. It is all in his student file i imagine. I think I will post up in one of those anti illegal immigration forums get some different opnions. But thanks for the help.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
You're a douche and I'm calling shenanigans on this thread.

Did you also fall and miss your flight?
Timely ...... what was the end result? .... he's calling the dean. When he's not on the ex.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.