Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Wikiposts

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Originally Posted by fatbrit
However I have proof that he took drugs during this time the college does not know that I have read his myspace blogs the college hasnt.
Is that a cigarette or a spliff in your myspace photo? I can't smell either way.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:17 am
Banned

Banksy3063 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meauxna
Wow, sounds like you have been doing your immigration homework. Did you come across anything called OPT? Do you know for a FACT that this person is illegal? (no, you don't).

Call up and do whatever.. plenty of burned *spouses* (who actually have a legal leg and involvement with the alien) have called ICE with these kinds of reports. It doesn't often net a result. Or the desired result. I suppose you can embellish it if it will help you feel better and I don't know what the immediate repercussions to you would be, but I know in general, the penalties for lying to Homeland Security people are about the toughest available. Lying is worse than anything to them.

This thread
might be useful to you.
I know about OPT I dont think reading between the lines of his facebook postings he is doing OPT why move address if your doing OPT no benefit to it at all unless you dont want to be found. From chatting with mutual friend he is not gainfully employed and his listed an employer and has no one on facebook from any work place at least not a number of people from one work place no one has ever written to him saying how is the job getting on etc etc.

All I would do would be to give ICE his cellphone number facebook url link and advise them to have a chat with the school about the "possibility" that maybe he might have worked illegally on student visa. I can show them the blog his blog on his myspace about drug taking among other things. That is all I would do they would shake my hand and say thanks for the information enjoy the rest of your stay or something along those lines I am not going to turn round and say maybe he is whatever. Come on I am not stupid you know.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:18 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Who knows? I've heard some interesting conversations about "polyamory" or can a woman be an "Ethical Slut?" [I believe the latter term is from a book on the subject].
There you are tell PC Plum he'll know what to do
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Banksy3063
Come on I am not stupid you know.
Best joke today ... your a fool and a moron

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain
of yours before you start typing.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:23 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man your bird has binned you for a Paki you must feel so insecure and full of rage. I wouldn't let the fact that they have small willies bother you just face up to the fact you must be a crap shag. Then there's his money gee you don't have much going for you do you?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:24 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

he is pakistani...
I suppose that means that, to you, he is somehow less than human, eh?

... but I am not playing that card
Oh... but you just did!

I left the U.S 9 months ago.
And now he's schtupping your girlfriend. It sounds more like you abandoned her 9 months ago, and now you're getting your just reward.

...or currying of favour
Considering he's Pakistani and you're English, I think this is actually quite an amusing turn of the phrase!

I have proof that he took drugs during this time...
Well... whoop de do! How is that any of your business?

... I have read his myspace blogs...
Oh... right, and therein lies the gospel truth! You're quickly becoming a joke! You should quit while you're ahead.

Come on I am not stupid you know.
Well, that's actually quite debatable just now.

Ian
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by meauxna
Oh yes, the unfortunate MySpace FACTS. Let me know how it turns out.
Coming to think about it I wont go to ICE in person I will go to the dean of the school I will educate him once he sees this guy lied when he went out on a limb for him TWICE he will go to ICE and tell them everything and beg to be allowed to keep sponsoring foreign students. Thanks for the help.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Ethical Slut - love it

Next time my wonderful ex goes off on one and calls me a slut I shall use that...... 'Yes, Yes I am a slut, but I am an Ethical Slut'
Hmmm, this does open a large discussion as to who an 'Ethical Slut' can do. Perhaps we need a whole new thread for this topic.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Oh... but you just did!

And now he's schtupping your girlfriend. It sounds more like you abandoned her 9 months ago, and now you're getting your just reward.

Considering he's Pakistani and you're English, I think this is actually quite an amusing turn of the phrase!

Oh... right, and therein lies the gospel truth! You're quickly becoming a joke! You should quit while you're ahead.

Ian
I am not gonna ring ICE and say this person is an extremist they would find him then wouldnt they and deport him instantly. I am not going to play that card I will speak to the dean as I have said.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:28 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
I believe you have a "grace" period before you have to leave.
Though it's not very graceful to bang some other boy's girl, is it? Or even another girl's boy, or a girl's girl or a boy's boy for that matter. Nope....there's no grace here.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:30 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to play that card.
You don't have any cards. Nor a girl by the sound of it.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

I am not gonna ring ICE and say this person is an extremist they would find him then wouldnt they and deport him instantly. I am not going to play that card I will speak to the dean as I have said.
I heard a rumor the dean and the paki are both doing your ex. Just a rumor though
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I will speak to the dean as I have said.
Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

Ian
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
You don't have any cards. Nor a girl by the sound of it.
I expect Dak had her as well ...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:34 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Oh... but you just did!

Ian

And new BF's family must have some money...they gave him 300K for schooling....unless they sold little sister for the cash.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.