Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Wikiposts

Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:02 pm
Banned

Banksy3063 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

I have information that ICE does not know that a person a guy worked illegally whilst on a student visa the school knew and did nothing about it he is now illegal in chicago area myreasons I will keep to myself my question is how do I go about doing it. Do I just go to the ICE office in Chicago where we both lived and he does live, more to the point if the information about him working illegally turns out to be inaccurate what is my legal position. Will that create problems for me entering the U.S. Thanks for any help anyone provides. I am english was over there on college exchange Like I said rough topic but thanks for the help.

Last edited by Banksy3063; Dec 22nd 2008 at 10:13 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

English Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad topic but how do I report someone who is in the U.S illegally?

What does it matter to you? If this person living illegally doesn't affect your life in any way why not just let them be?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:29 pm
Banned

Banksy3063 is an unknown quantity at this point

He was sleeping with my girlfriend and their are other personal things too. It is also worth noting he has had a 300k education in the U.S stayed illegal and lied to his parents about what he is doing that is the cloth this guy is cut from. Perhaps this is not the best forum to post this in but any advice as to how to proceed would be appreciated. Come on if he was in England (he is not english i am though) I would kick his head and in and be done with it but I would get 20 years in chicago for that wouldnt I. I am going over to see some friends in February him not among them.

Last edited by Banksy3063; Dec 22nd 2008 at 10:34 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by English Muffin
What does it matter to you? If this person living illegally doesn't affect your life in any way why not just let them be?
Agreed.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

bjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant futurebjohn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Banksy3063
He was sleeping with my girlfriend and their are other personal things too. It is also worth noting he has had a 300k education in the U.S stayed illegal and lied to his parents about what he is doing that is the cloth this guy is cut from. Perhaps this is not the best forum to post this in but any advice as to how to proceed would be appreciated. Come on if he was in England (he is not english i am though) I would kick his head and in and be done with it but I would get 20 years in chicago for that wouldnt I. I am going over to see some friends in February him not among them.
Probably not the best place to be posting personal vendetta's and you'd get a good prison sentence in the UK for "kicking his head in"
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:59 pm
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute

FFS! leave it be! It's done - he's shagging your 'girlfriend' ( incidentally she's shagging HIM as well so why all the anger directed at him??) You sound fairly young to me, put this down to experience and move on. That would be my advice on how to 'proceed' on this.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:06 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Songbird
...You sound fairly young to me, put this down to experience and move on. That would be my advice on how to 'proceed' on this.
By "fairly young", I presume you mean "borderline illiterate"?

...although "that is the cloth this guy is cut from" sounds like this kid just fell out of the 1950s.

Banksy, don't be more of a tosser than you already are. "Your" girlfriend clearly likes this guy better than you (and who's to blame her, based on your charming personality?) Give up and move on, and leave ICE out of this pathetic vendetta.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:17 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I heard there is an illegal Mexican in Florida... and 2 in Arizona ..
I am tracking them down at this moment..
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:19 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000

...although "that is the cloth this guy is cut from" sounds like this kid just fell out of the 1950s.

Banksy, don't be more of a tosser than you already are. "Your" girlfriend clearly likes this guy better than you (and who's to blame her, based on your charming personality?) Give up and move on, and leave ICE out of this pathetic vendetta.
I like the cut of your jib young man.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:21 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I heard there is an illegal Mexican in Florida... and 2 in Arizona ..
I am tracking them down at this moment..
Why? Are they shagging your bird?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Are they shagging your bird?
Mowing my yard ....
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:28 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Mowing my yard ....
There are 2 in my town...one just put a new roof on my house and his wife does a mean enchilada platter at the Mex diner on the corner.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:29 am
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute

All sounds very juvenile to moi. As you rightly say this is a pathetic vendetta ICE probably wouldn't give a rats arse - they likely get numerous similar 'reports' fairly often (probably a lot more substantial and accurate than the OP's ) Yep definitely a case of get over it and move on for the OP I would say.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:31 am
Professional Drama Queen

Originally Posted by Ray
Mowing my yard ....
well if they don't do a good job report them to ICE
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:32 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Is your ex-girlfriend a USC and you're upset because any future plans of a relatively "easy" immigration have been foiled?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.