My Update

Old May 21st 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Update

Originally Posted by orange&
Gosh, you're starting to sound quite.......Australian. How does the 'french kiss at the end of a shotgun' fit with your keen regard for the law?
you must be quite smug up in your castle - when something dreadful happens to someone you love very much your emotions run very very high and you think and say things that you would like to happen, doesn't mean you would actually carry them through. Lets hope that PP's Nan is ok and these **~#**s are caught (although we all know they wont:curse so she is entitled to a little fantasy eh?? by the way I talk from experience so know exactly where she is coming from.

Last edited by Streaks; May 21st 2008 at 11:02 pm. Reason: forgot where we were, removed the rude word
Old May 21st 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

just bored to see yet another post promoting the use of violence as the solution
Old May 21st 2008, 11:53 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, you're starting to sound quite.......Australian. How does the 'french kiss at the end of a shotgun' fit with your keen regard for the law?
How bloody dare you

Oh lets go to the gypsy camp and reason with them about it, lets go and say 'do you want to talk about why you mugged a nearly 100 year lady and can you promise never to do such a thing again'.

Let's reason with them shall we, you go to their camp on their territory and see how far you get, because if you go on THEIR territory, then violence becomes part of the currency and is all that they understand.

Let's see them mug a loved one of yours and see how you feel then, let's see where your powers of reasoning go.

As Streaks said, I don't like guns but if the law involved shooting those that make a living out of robbing/mugging people, then I would not complain.

Stop taking everything so literally, stop being such a plank and kindly sod off.

As for sounding Australian, have you any idea at all how you come across?

Probably not. Now go along to your nearest pikie camp to discuss the reasons behind their way of thinking.
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:14 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
How bloody dare you

Oh lets go to the gypsy camp and reason with them about it, lets go and say 'do you want to talk about why you mugged a nearly 100 year lady and can you promise never to do such a thing again'.

Let's reason with them shall we, you go to their camp on their territory and see how far you get, because if you go on THEIR territory, then violence becomes part of the currency and is all that they understand.

Let's see them mug a loved one of yours and see how you feel then, let's see where your powers of reasoning go.

As Streaks said, I don't like guns but if the law involved shooting those that make a living out of robbing/mugging people, then I would not complain.

Stop taking everything so literally, stop being such a plank and kindly sod off.

As for sounding Australian, have you any idea at all how you come across?

Probably not. Now go along to your nearest pikie camp to discuss the reasons behind their way of thinking.
WOW, a little venom in your words there. I am not in disagreement with you,

I hate pikies myself.
Old May 22nd 2008, 4:52 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

If they tried that in Texas the thieving bastards would find themselves at the end of a shotgun kissing themselves goodbye.
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:16 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

just bored to see yet another post promoting the use of violence as the solution
Look, we all know PP isn`t going to fly back to UK, buy a gun and go on mass murdering frenzy against gypsys. Her Nan was done over, she is upset and angry and she probably feels better for sitting working out how to do over the scum ( I have frequent daydreams about banging my next door neighbours head against a wall when they wake me up with their music at 2am - I wouldn`t actually do it but it gives me some satisfaction to imagine myself doing it - mind you I am a slightly psychotic Scots woman, but don`t let that put you off, Im quite cuddly really). At the end of the day we all know the buggers won`t get caught and if they do they`ll give some bleeding heart story and end up with community service.
What exactly is the solution?? (just out of curiousity)
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:10 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
What exactly is the solution?? (just out of curiousity)

Exactly. These people are so illiterate and challenged in every aspect, if you even dared question their motives you would get smacked.

I spent a day with an RSPCA inspector at Southall horse market, I was doing an article for a veterinary journal.

This inspector was telling me that because a guy had backed down on a handshake, they put his head next to a horses hind legs and held him, someone then punched the horses nose and the horse kicked the guy in the head.

My friends said they have no powers of sensible discussion whatsover, yet will still throw the old persecution card to the bleeding hearts brigade.

I stand by my words - a good pikie is a dead one and I for one, salute Tony Martin for shooting those gypsies whose community repeatedly burgled him.

Dad called last night and said Nan will only sleep with the light on and is having nightmares, no matter who is with her.
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:16 pm

Im going to get my thread back on topic

I cannot believe I have been here for over 2 months, it feels like longer. I now have a dolphin fest each time I go home because I know where to look.

Mr PP hasn't seen any
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. These people are so illiterate and challenged in every aspect, if you even dared question their motives you would get smacked.

I spent a day with an RSPCA inspector at Southall horse market, I was doing an article for a veterinary journal.

This inspector was telling me that because a guy had backed down on a handshake, they put his head next to a horses hind legs and held him, someone then punched the horses nose and the horse kicked the guy in the head.

My friends said they have no powers of sensible discussion whatsover, yet will still throw the old persecution card to the bleeding hearts brigade.

I stand by my words - a good pikie is a dead one and I for one, salute Tony Martin for shooting those gypsies whose community repeatedly burgled him.

Dad called last night and said Nan will only sleep with the light on and is having nightmares, no matter who is with her.
I disagree strongly, I dislike Pikies but who has the right to shoot people dead for committing a crime......

I also believe there are reasons why they commit crime, they have poor education and cannot gain a good income.

Also Pikies are in a circle of older generations that do not try to help their offsprings out of poverty, this has happened for generations. Is it these once childrens fault that are where they are in life and commit crimes to get by?

I personally think there is many elements of the criminal fraternity who would commit burglary, however should we tar all pikies with the same brush because of a few ??
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:43 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
I disagree strongly, I dislike Pikies but who has the right to shoot people dead for committing a crime......

I also believe there are reasons why they commit crime, they have poor education and cannot gain a good income.

Also Pikies are in a circle of older generations that do not try to help their offsprings out of poverty, this has happened for generations. Is it these once childrens fault that are where they are in life and commit crimes to get by?

I personally think there is many elements of the criminal fraternity who would commit burglary, however should we tar all pikies with the same brush because of a few ??
what a load of bollocks

"they have poor education and cannot gain a good income."

ever been to a gypsy camp mate ??
loads of upmarket 4x4s mercs etc they do realy well as everythings cash and they dont pay for anything as they are all thieving scumbags
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

And where do they get their IRISH accents from ??? Most if not all pikies i have been in contact with here in uk speak like they where born and bred in Ireland,when in fact they are from essex

I work in a kids intensive care unit and it may sound horrible but we dread getting one of their kids in as the behaviour of the family/friends is usually unbelievable leaving out the fact they may be stressed etc.Our poor security lads earn their money big time
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:47 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by steve`o
what a load of bollocks

"they have poor education and cannot gain a good income."

ever been to a gypsy camp mate ??
loads of upmarket 4x4s mercs etc they do realy well as everythings cash and they dont pay for anything as they are all thieving scumbags
Steve no offence but your talking bollox, I have been to Gypsy camps and yes they have money but it is gained from crime. Which is exactly my point.

Why are they rich, because they turn to crime to make a living, why do they turn to crime, because they have no other way to make money !
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:06 am

Steve no offence but your talking bollox, I have been to Gypsy camps and yes they have money but it is gained from crime. Which is exactly my point.

Why are they rich, because they turn to crime to make a living, why do they turn to crime, because they have no other way to make money !
When I was in hospital a few years back, we had to hide our personal effects. The hospital had recruited gyspies as cleaners - they thought nothing of going through patients lockers and stealing from them. Even when they are given a job, they still think that they are owed more, perhaps Rome wasn't built in a day and educating them won't happen over night.

But if they have to start somewhere and that somewhere is getting a job, then they also need to stop somewhere - stop biting the hand that feeds them.

I hope that they enjoy my tiny Nan's pension and whatever else they took from her.

Ben, I seriously wonder if it was your kid/wife/mum/dad that had been mugged/attacked by gypsies, if you would feel sorry for them.

Five men to take on a women under 5 foot, they only target the elderly and vulnerable - using a team of five to do so.

I cannot feel sorry for them, I just can't and if you ask my Nan, she doesn't feel sorry for them either.

I wonder where her pension money will go, feed their kids or a bit of alcohol, probably alcohol.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:52 am
Born to be wild....

When I was in hospital a few years back, we had to hide our personal effects. The hospital had recruited gyspies as cleaners - they thought nothing of going through patients lockers and stealing from them. Even when they are given a job, they still think that they are owed more, perhaps Rome wasn't built in a day and educating them won't happen over night.

But if they have to start somewhere and that somewhere is getting a job, then they also need to stop somewhere - stop biting the hand that feeds them.

I hope that they enjoy my tiny Nan's pension and whatever else they took from her.

Ben, I seriously wonder if it was your kid/wife/mum/dad that had been mugged/attacked by gypsies, if you would feel sorry for them.

Five men to take on a women under 5 foot, they only target the elderly and vulnerable - using a team of five to do so.

I cannot feel sorry for them, I just can't and if you ask my Nan, she doesn't feel sorry for them either.

I wonder where her pension money will go, feed their kids or a bit of alcohol, probably alcohol.

I am not defending their actions, I dislike them myself and made that clear, I just was suggesting your punishment intentions were harsh.

I agree about the way you feel but violence is not the answer, we both know that.

I have no ill feeling towards you or Steve, just giving my opinion, I do feel sorry for you nan and anyone that is ill treated and taken advantage of by those that are stronger.

It is wrong and your right gypsies seem to do those kind of things more than others..
Old May 25th 2008, 12:20 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry I have to disagree with this, crime is an easy way to make a living, not because they have no other way of making money, there are thousands of people in this country that are illiterate and uneducated yet they still manage to find employment.

You may be able to educate the odd one or two but the majority only understand violence, it may not make it right but sometimes its whats needed.

I am really sorry for what happened to your nan and I can fully understand how you feel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.