My Update

Old May 2nd 2008, 3:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Update

Originally Posted by maisey
Totally agree have said it before but I think you should maybe have a go at writing as your posts are normally great.
I think my imagination is too weird for that. I can visualise animals talking and I spot things that noone else would spot or find funny.

Last night I was stroking our neighbours cat - Eric, I love him and he was 'chatting me up'. Gordon was at the window totally mortified at this other cat who was rubbing his head on our fence.

I could visualise Eric sticking two fingers up at Gordon and yelling insults. - I can't help it, certain animals really do 'talk'.

There would have to be one hell of a 'special' market for that kind of writing.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I think my imagination is too weird for that. I can visualise animals talking and I spot things that noone else would spot or find funny.

Last night I was stroking our neighbours cat - Eric, I love him and he was 'chatting me up'. Gordon was at the window totally mortified at this other cat who was rubbing his head on our fence.

I could visualise Eric sticking two fingers up at Gordon and yelling insults. - I can't help it, certain animals really do 'talk'.

Terry Pratchett could be classed as a special market following that logic.

I agree, I reckon you should give writing a "proper" go. Judging by the amount of people on here who love reading what you write it should tell you that either we're all special or you really have got something good going there
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

nahhh chick you're just bonkers!!! I 'see' pictures everywhere I go - not just cause I'm looking at something, but I 'see' it in all different angles,colours,shades,depts of focus - they 'talk' to me (ok, now I sound bonkers too)!!! better shut up!
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:04 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NikiL
Terry Pratchett could be classed as a special market following that logic.

I agree, I reckon you should give writing a "proper" go. Judging by the amount of people on here who love reading what you write it should tell you that either we're all special or you really have got something good going there
I reckon we are all special in our own way

I am about to do Gordon's blog - just a little thing that happened on Thursday night involving next doors' cat.

Old May 3rd 2008, 12:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

PP you should be Boris johnsons PA,both of you stark raving
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
PP you should be Boris johnsons PA,both of you stark raving
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:36 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

good to see your settling in sam
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
good to see your settling in sam
I thought of you yesterday, I saw a girl in skin tight grey trousers with a huge toe.

My god I thought of you.
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:47 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought of you yesterday, I saw a girl in skin tight grey trousers with a huge toe.

My god I thought of you.
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

My god I thought of you.
arh bugger

just call me camel boy
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Well you should have read a thread Stevo and I did ages ago about toes, he is so naughty and if we were school kids, we would be in different classrooms.

Old May 3rd 2008, 1:51 pm

Well you should have read a thread Stevo and I did ages ago about toes, he is so naughty and if we were school kids, we would be in different classrooms.

bloody hell, no thanks - just yours are bad enough.
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:06 pm

bloody hell, no thanks - just yours are bad enough.
It was his fault, he started it.
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:07 pm

It was his fault, he started it.
you are both as bad as each other.

You both need to be put on the naughty step.
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:25 pm

you are both as bad as each other.

You both need to be put on the naughty step.
PP stomps off to her naughty step, folding her arms and pushing her bottom lip out like a wash hand basin. Stevo goes to his naughty step, his shorts half way down his bum, his knees all scabby from playing in the mud. His socks crumpled up and dirty and his shirt hanging out. Turning round to PP, he sticks his tongue out and calls her 'meaty minge'.

'Miss, Stevo called me Meaty Minge' PP yelled to Sue Admin who was teacher for the day.

'Do you want a smacked bottom?' Sue shouted firmly at PP who was blushing at the 'Meaty Minge' reference.

'Yes please' Stevo grinned and then kicked the naughty step in temper.

'Do not tempt me Stevo, do not tempt me' Sue sighed.

The rest of the class were sniggering, Gobbyjock and Margaret had started to flick bits of paper using their rulers and Sheff Sparky was trying hard to see if Soapy had undies on under his kilt.

Just another day in the BE Cyber school.

(Now look what you have started)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.