My Update

Old May 7th 2008, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Update

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im working on my next episode for my blog - and you are taking a sadistic turn, you have a liking for wanting to operate on people using a compass.
Jeez you know me well!!
Old May 8th 2008, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
please
Hi Steve still waiting for 'the man' to get his backside into gear and sort out the thingy for you X
Old May 19th 2008, 11:51 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I just have to write about this!

As you know I have not seen any dolphins since I arrived here, not for the want of trying either.

Trips to the harbour after being told 'Oh they have them in Freo harbour you know'. Did they bollocks, I began to think they were some imaginary creature that only other people saw.

Well yesterday I was on the train and thinking back to before we got the visa and how I would do these silly little things like if there was a full moon I would make a wish on it (bet Im not the only one).

I would stand gazing up at the huge moon over my flat and wish I was in Australia. I shall never forget doing that and Mr PP would laugh at me.

Anyway, as I was sitting on the train going over the bridge in Freo, I was playing my fav song that reminds me of my Mum - Russell Watson - 'where my heart will take me' (sometimes I just need to play that song because my Mum loved it.

As I glanced down to the water I thought I saw a fin. Bloody dolphin schmolphin, knowing my luck it was probably my imagination.

Looking round again I nearly wet myself, 5 or 6 dolphins all jumping out at the water.

You know when you see something that to you, is so exciting you want to shout 'Look there are those bastard dolphins I've been hunting for!'

Well I didn't say a word - good job as I was on the train, but I turned round and faced the window and carried on looking at these dolphins jumping out of the water - good job the train was going slow.

When I turned round, I noticed about 5 or 6 people had spotted me looking out of the window and in turn, they were looking as well.

It was such a surreal moment, after all this time I couldn't believe I had finally seen them. You ask Gobbyjock how hard I have been trying.

When I got off the train, I sent a text Mr PP to tell him - he was so jealous as he has never seen one.

As I was walking home I looked up and noticed the huge moon and again remembered how I would stand outside like a lemon making my wish to be in Australia - and making that wish for 4 very long years.

That is when I had my very first 'Oh my God I am REALLY loving it here moment'. It took bloody long enough to get it but it was one of those feelings where everything you have been through to get to where you are now, suddenly becomes real.

And it really is bloody marvellous.

Mr PP and I are going to the harbour on Wednsday to try and see some more dolphins so he can have his own 'dolphin moment'.

Old May 20th 2008, 12:55 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

As you know I have not seen any dolphins since I arrived here, not for the want of trying either.

Trips to the harbour after being told 'Oh they have them in Freo harbour you know'. Did they bollocks, I began to think they were some imaginary creature that only other people saw.

Well yesterday I was on the train and thinking back to before we got the visa and how I would do these silly little things like if there was a full moon I would make a wish on it (bet Im not the only one).

I would stand gazing up at the huge moon over my flat and wish I was in Australia. I shall never forget doing that and Mr PP would laugh at me.

Anyway, as I was sitting on the train going over the bridge in Freo, I was playing my fav song that reminds me of my Mum - Russell Watson - 'where my heart will take me' (sometimes I just need to play that song because my Mum loved it.

As I glanced down to the water I thought I saw a fin. Bloody dolphin schmolphin, knowing my luck it was probably my imagination.

Looking round again I nearly wet myself, 5 or 6 dolphins all jumping out at the water.

You know when you see something that to you, is so exciting you want to shout 'Look there are those bastard dolphins I've been hunting for!'

Well I didn't say a word - good job as I was on the train, but I turned round and faced the window and carried on looking at these dolphins jumping out of the water - good job the train was going slow.

When I turned round, I noticed about 5 or 6 people had spotted me looking out of the window and in turn, they were looking as well.

It was such a surreal moment, after all this time I couldn't believe I had finally seen them. You ask Gobbyjock how hard I have been trying.

When I got off the train, I sent a text Mr PP to tell him - he was so jealous as he has never seen one.

As I was walking home I looked up and noticed the huge moon and again remembered how I would stand outside like a lemon making my wish to be in Australia - and making that wish for 4 very long years.

That is when I had my very first 'Oh my God I am REALLY loving it here moment'. It took bloody long enough to get it but it was one of those feelings where everything you have been through to get to where you are now, suddenly becomes real.

Mr PP and I are going to the harbour on Wednsday to try and see some more dolphins so he can have his own 'dolphin moment'.

a fishy moment perhaps

regards
smutmiester
Old May 20th 2008, 12:58 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent PP.

Wishes really do come true.

x
Old May 20th 2008, 2:12 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww that's lovely
Hope Mr PP manages to see some too
Old May 20th 2008, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

at long last
I've only just got to log in today as I couldn't get on for a day or two and read your blog about your Nan bloody bastards
I hope your headache is subsiding although that bit of news won't help it, I hope your Nan is ok
S xx
Old May 20th 2008, 3:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
at long last
I've only just got to log in today as I couldn't get on for a day or two and read your blog about your Nan bloody bastards
I hope your headache is subsiding although that bit of news won't help it, I hope your Nan is ok
S xx
Im off the painkillers and so far so good

I think the only good pikie is a dead one, sorry but I have had first hand experience of their animal cruelty when I worked in the vet.

Their stealing/intimidation and total disregard for normal society and the law makes me sick.

Can you imagine how my tiny frail nan felt, holding onto her frame as 5 (yes it took 5 of the bastards to do it), of the stinkers barged into her house and robbed her.

I hope they all die of a painful illness that rots them away slowly and removes their dignity - oh I forget, they dont have any of that.

Nan is OK - thank god, but it could have been very different.

I remember talking to a social worker once who told me that pikies were 'misunderstood'. - Yeah I wonder why.

Anyway, I hope to finish early tomorrow and Mr PP and I will go to the harbour and try to see them - fingers crossed!

We have discoverd that in the opposite direction to where I live, is a beautiful beach which we hope to see together if Mr PP gets the same day off as me.

People may have said that there is only so much beaches/scenery that you can take, I felt like that about Oxford Street/Covent Garden etc. I got to the stage where I couldn't face visiting again.

As far as swapping scenery goes, this is one bloody good swap.

Operation dolphin is back on tonight - if I am lucky.
Old May 20th 2008, 3:54 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the dolphin expedition. I had my dolphin moment on mothers day - its an amazing feeling isnt it. xxx

Glad your feeling better now x
Old May 20th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Im off the painkillers and so far so good

I think the only good pikie is a dead one, sorry but I have had first hand experience of their animal cruelty when I worked in the vet.

Their stealing/intimidation and total disregard for normal society and the law makes me sick.

Can you imagine how my tiny frail nan felt, holding onto her frame as 5 (yes it took 5 of the bastards to do it), of the stinkers barged into her house and robbed her.

I hope they all die of a painful illness that rots them away slowly and removes their dignity - oh I forget, they dont have any of that.

Nan is OK - thank god, but it could have been very different.

I remember talking to a social worker once who told me that pikies were 'misunderstood'. - Yeah I wonder why.

Anyway, I hope to finish early tomorrow and Mr PP and I will go to the harbour and try to see them - fingers crossed!

We have discoverd that in the opposite direction to where I live, is a beautiful beach which we hope to see together if Mr PP gets the same day off as me.

People may have said that there is only so much beaches/scenery that you can take, I felt like that about Oxford Street/Covent Garden etc. I got to the stage where I couldn't face visiting again.

As far as swapping scenery goes, this is one bloody good swap.

Operation dolphin is back on tonight - if I am lucky.
I feel a dolphin story coming on
Old May 21st 2008, 12:32 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my gawd pp, not read your blog, how is your poor old nan.

what's a pikie
Old May 21st 2008, 4:43 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3

what's a pikie
a nickname for anyone scottish

sorry no its a gypsie
Old May 21st 2008, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Margaret3

what's a pikie
A pikie is a gypsy, only if you call them gypsies people say 'on they are not true gypsies' and then it all gets politically correct.

All I know is that in both my and my friends/family's experience, they are thieving stinking bastards, the only fate that they should have is to french kiss the end of a shotgun.

And until I meet one nice one to prove me otherwise - I am afraid that goes for all of them.

Last edited by Cheetah7; May 21st 2008 at 5:47 am.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:10 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

We had alot i mean alot of pikies in our old village, they are the scum of the earth! they would rob their own grannies...

and agree the best pikie is a dead pikie.

A pikie is a gypsy, only if you call them gypsies people say 'on they are not true gypsies' and then it all gets politically correct.

All I know is that in both my and my friends/family's experience, they are thieving stinking bastards, the only fate that they should have is to french kiss the end of a shotgun.

And until I meet one nice one to prove me otherwise - I am afraid that goes for all of them.
Old May 21st 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

Gosh, you're starting to sound quite.......Australian. How does the 'french kiss at the end of a shotgun' fit with your keen regard for the law?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.