The 'Jen1977au' thread

Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:15 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Jen1977au' thread

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Bought it two years ago and it had done about 85,000 I think. Just looked and the clock's now on 130,664.

They drive brilliantly and so comfortable, I still smile when I get in it - yes I'm seriously sad but I just love it.

Two tables? Bloody show off! I've only got one but then I've only got silver coloured badges so I've obviously got the cheaper version

No the other one is between the front two seats and is teeny weeny lol
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Got the keys to our DHA rental today, WOO HOO! Move in Thursday when the furniture hirepack is delivered, WOO HOO AGAIN!
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:17 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
No the other one is between the front two seats and is teeny weeny lol
Just watch out for the speed traps, if they're anything like as crafty as in SA

You should see the shed on wheels that Mrs C has just bought - no MOT here!

Fancy a drive down to Adelaide

Cooler
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:19 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Just watch out for the speed traps, if they're anything like as crafty as in SA

You should see the shed on wheels that Mrs C has just bought - no MOT here!

Fancy a drive down to Adelaide

Cooler
Ha no chance, lemme see the shed please, post it on FB LOL
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:36 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Ha no chance, lemme see the shed please, post it on FB LOL
Dark here now, but will do. Hey, they think nothing of driving to the GC from here. Must go, meeting after school tonight, one tomorrow and the acquaintance evening later on

You on skype yet? We've got a phone now so we can chat if you'd like.

Cooler
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:40 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Dark here now, but will do. Hey, they think nothing of driving to the GC from here. Must go, meeting after school tonight, one tomorrow and the acquaintance evening later on

You on skype yet? We've got a phone now so we can chat if you'd like.

Cooler
Still in temporary accommodation and even though there's free wifi, Skype uses quite a bit, and I wouldn't want to take the p*ss! What's your ID on there and I'll add you meanwhile....
Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:13 am
Capt Hilts

Still in temporary accommodation and even though there's free wifi, Skype uses quite a bit, and I wouldn't want to take the p*ss! What's your ID on there and I'll add you meanwhile....
I'll get a little bird to contact you. We can do some as we have 25 peak and 25 off peak!

Teaching PE today to yr10, ha, the fun in taking Aussies for cricket

Cooler
Old Feb 17th 2010, 12:52 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Well it's finally happened, I've hit 'the wall' today, total exhaustion has kicked in...not bad considering we left 'home' on the 1st February and haven't stopped since.

So today I will mainly be doing BU@@GER ALL! Well except for going to pick Simon up from work and packing my suitcases one last time for the big move tomorrow...

*Danders off to make a wee cup of tea, then snuggles back up on the sofa*
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:43 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Moving into the house today, don't know when we'll have a proper internet connection again so don't miss me too much y'all lol
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move Jen.

Always nice to be in your own place.

It'll stop raining soon.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:15 am
Capt Hilts

Moving into the house today, don't know when we'll have a proper internet connection again so don't miss me too much y'all lol
to the moving in.

Cooler
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Meggzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope your move went well
Old Feb 21st 2010, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Jen is ignoring us, no updates.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

more like no internet! She's been on FB so is around and christening the BBQ tonight or earlier on today in the UK time.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
more like no internet! She's been on FB so is around and christening the BBQ tonight or earlier on today in the UK time.
Living the dream then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.