The 'Jen1977au' thread

Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Jen1977au' thread

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Oh I'm not sure how many free transactions we have... I'm Westpac staff so I think mine are unlimited which is why I press Savings.

A thing to note is some places charge you when your press credit instead of cheque or savings, Aldi for example charge 1%.
Yeah I noticed that, but it seems I can't press anything else, can the bank change the settings on my account for me so I can?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:16 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just thought I'd let you all know that I had a fantastic first day @ the High School. Brilliant, and that could be me working there til April/May and by then my registration should be through then I can start actually teaching, WOO HOO!
Old Mar 26th 2010, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Well I just thought I'd let you all know that I had a fantastic first day @ the High School. Brilliant, and that could be me working there til April/May and by then my registration should be through then I can start actually teaching, WOO HOO!
Excellent!

Hope you're enjoying the warm weather too.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:11 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant Jen - you is a star
Old Mar 26th 2010, 11:08 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

YHPM girl.

Cooler
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jen

Excellent thread, I'm sat here with 4 weeks to go and NOT had a good day today

Thank you!!!!! reading this has just made me feel a whole lot better. Things seem to be slotting into place for you and long may it continue.

Keep posting cos I'm sure we will all keep reading
Old Mar 30th 2010, 6:41 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by louise
Hi Jen

Excellent thread, I'm sat here with 4 weeks to go and NOT had a good day today

Thank you!!!!! reading this has just made me feel a whole lot better. Things seem to be slotting into place for you and long may it continue.

Keep posting cos I'm sure we will all keep reading
Awww thanks Louise, hope ur ok, if you want PM me, it's not easy but it's all worth it in the end!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 7:42 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Can anyone advise me? I filled in all the appropriate tax thingies before leaving the UK, including the P85 which required me to send off my P45's to the tax office, if I was due a refund, how soon would I get it, or will they have waited til the end of this tax year, ie any day now, to give me it?
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:10 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Just had a fab weekend at the Gold Coast, so lovely to spend some time near the beach! Simon was devastated on Good Friday when he realised that there were no bottle shops open anywhere in the area, then that if we wanted to have a drink whilst out we'd to buy a meal too lol I boogie boarded in the sea, we went to Hooters for our dinner last night, and today we went to Wet n Wild, a lovely relaxing weekend all in! And to top it all off, we just bought a scrummy whole chicken out of Red Rooster and made some chicken sarnies with it and are gonna sit down to Ricky Gervais' 'The Invention of Lying' YAY! If Carlsberg made weekends....
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone advise me? I filled in all the appropriate tax thingies before leaving the UK, including the P85 which required me to send off my P45's to the tax office, if I was due a refund, how soon would I get it, or will they have waited til the end of this tax year, ie any day now, to give me it?
I'm still waiting for mine, so wouldn't worry they'll get round to it, some time in the future.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 3:30 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a fab weekend at the Gold Coast, so lovely to spend some time near the beach! Simon was devastated on Good Friday when he realised that there were no bottle shops open anywhere in the area, then that if we wanted to have a drink whilst out we'd to buy a meal too lol I boogie boarded in the sea, we went to Hooters for our dinner last night, and today we went to Wet n Wild, a lovely relaxing weekend all in! And to top it all off, we just bought a scrummy whole chicken out of Red Rooster and made some chicken sarnies with it and are gonna sit down to Ricky Gervais' 'The Invention of Lying' YAY! If Carlsberg made weekends....
Glad you had a nice break Jen.

The sea is great there, much more surf than here.

Cooler
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:02 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

First Aid now completed, off today for Show Day as it's the local show in Toowoomba. We however, are going to go fishing instead as Simon goes on exercise tomorrow so fishing is nice and relaxing and we could end up catching our own dinner lol

I've been told I will be needed for the Teacher Aide job for another 5 to 6 weeks which should hopefully take me up to when my Rego is granted, all being well. Patience is a virtue Jen, be patient, ARGHHHHH LOL I can't wait to get into Primary as the High School kids are just so big and some are quite whiffy lol I know I'm certainly not cut out for the teenagers, but luckily it's just a temporary measure lol
Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:04 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

First Aid now completed, off today for Show Day as it's the local show in Toowoomba. We however, are going to go fishing instead as Simon goes on exercise tomorrow so fishing is nice and relaxing and we could end up catching our own dinner lol

I've been told I will be needed for the Teacher Aide job for another 5 to 6 weeks which should hopefully take me up to when my Rego is granted, all being well. Patience is a virtue Jen, be patient, ARGHHHHH LOL I can't wait to get into Primary as the High School kids are just so big and some are quite whiffy lol I know I'm certainly not cut out for the teenagers, but luckily it's just a temporary measure lol
That's just QLD in general - some people are just completely minging of BO. There's no excuse for it. The shops do sell the strong Mitchum deo for extra sweaty people.

Or did you mean smoke and booze?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:30 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
That's just QLD in general - some people are just completely minging of BO. There's no excuse for it. The shops do sell the strong Mitchum deo for extra sweaty people.

Or did you mean smoke and booze?
I've not noticed it in the general public tbh, then again we do live in 'The fridge on the Ridge' apparently lol
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:33 am

I've not noticed it in the general public tbh, then again we do live in 'The fridge on the Ridge' apparently lol
Phewwwwwwww..........putrid springs to mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.