2 year Anniversary

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 year Anniversary

To my dear expats
Well as i do this David and the kids are putting the Christmas tree up, our 3rd Christmas in OZ.
As most probably know we came over 5 suitcases, 5 t chest, 3 kids.
We left 3 older ones behind, which was the hardest thing i have ever done.
SETTLING IN: I was the real Billy no mates, I cried every day, and nobody spoke to me. Maybe it was cause i looked really sad.
Then my dear friend Debbie, my 1st Aussie friend, said :hello; and i burst into tears, that was the start of a wonderful relationship, and although Debbie and her lovely family moved to perth 1 year later we still remain close friends and visit as much as we can. Then came my other Aussie mates and Ana my dear friend who found it hard to settle and has gone back to Spain, but she is a ping pong, and maybe she will return. We went round the show houses and my youngest told the couple in there i was half way to 90, well they fell about laughing, but have become really special friends to us.
School: the kids settled in from day one, never have i had any problems, they are becoming real little Ozzies.And the school is great.
They do cricket, soccer, and 1 has guitar lessons, they do so much here for the kids.
Davids job: well David is the most laid back person you could ever meet, and just went with the flow, we where sponsored here so he has to stay with the job for 2 years, dont know what we will do, maybe he will go self employed, we will sort it out after Christmas. But he is happy thats the main thing, but with me as his wife he should be. Lucky man !!!
We built our own house which was so exciting, and 12 months down the line we moved in, it was stressful , we had no electric over Christmas, but friends rallied round and helped out.
Food: We thought it would be cheaper, but its not, we dont miss anything cause we are easy to please really, well David says im easy to please
The bills are much the same, but rates and Car Ins are much cheaper.
Family: some say people settle better if they dont have a close family, partly true, Davids family are not close, mine are, so he finds it easier than me, I miss them terribly but i have to think of my 6 children and the future generations, I think this is a better life.
I will leave it there for now, as the kids want me to help with the tree, but its not all been easy for us, and we have had lots of tears on our journey.
So ill stop for now and come back on later, or you will get bored and tell me to get lost, back later
Denise xxxxx
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:55 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 year Anniversary

Happy 2 years, Cranni.

I'm so glad you've been able to make such a wonderful life for yourselves.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Hey well done you!!

Thanks for posting
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 4:39 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2 year Anniversary

Good onya cranni, congratulations on reaching the 2-year landmark!

Here's to many more happy days Down Under.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 2 years Denise and family
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

2 year anniversary! Well done all of you.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Happy anniversary, and I never find the update posts boring. Come back and finish what you've started
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 10:01 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely post, looks like you knew it was going to be quite difficult but you persevered at it and it seems to be paying off.

Good effort well done guys.

My god 6 kids thought we were mas going out to Oz with 4 :scared:
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 11:15 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 2 year anniversay

Look forward to hearing more.

Joex
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 11:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
To my dear expats
Well as i do this David and the kids are putting the Christmas tree up, our 3rd Christmas in OZ.
SETTLING IN: I was the real Billy no mates, I cried every day, and nobody spoke to me. Maybe it was cause i looked really sad.
Then my dear friend Debbie, my 1st Aussie friend, said :hello; and i burst into tears, that was the start of a wonderful relationship, and although Debbie and her lovely family moved to perth 1 year later we still remain close friends and visit as much as we can. Then came my other Aussie mates and Ana my dear friend who found it hard to settle and has gone back to Spain, but she is a ping pong, and maybe she will return. We went round the show houses and my youngest told the couple in there i was half way to 90, well they fell about laughing, but have become really special friends to us.
School: the kids settled in from day one, never have i had any problems, they are becoming real little Ozzies.And the school is great.
They do cricket, soccer, and 1 has guitar lessons, they do so much here for the kids.
Davids job: well David is the most laid back person you could ever meet, and just went with the flow, we where sponsored here so he has to stay with the job for 2 years, dont know what we will do, maybe he will go self employed, we will sort it out after Christmas. But he is happy thats the main thing, but with me as his wife he should be. Lucky man !!!
We built our own house which was so exciting, and 12 months down the line we moved in, it was stressful , we had no electric over Christmas, but friends rallied round and helped out.
Food: We thought it would be cheaper, but its not, we dont miss anything cause we are easy to please really, well David says im easy to please
Family: some say people settle better if they dont have a close family, partly true, Davids family are not close, mine are, so he finds it easier than me, I miss them terribly but i have to think of my 6 children and the future generations, I think this is a better life.
I will leave it there for now, as the kids want me to help with the tree, but its not all been easy for us, and we have had lots of tears on our journey.
So ill stop for now and come back on later, or you will get bored and tell me to get lost, back later
Denise xxxxx
Denise, from one Lancastrian to another I wish you well for the next 2 years.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 12:24 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Hope things continue to go well for you.
Tracey
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[Denise xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Glad things are good Cranni, could you tell more re Bunbury/ life in Bunbury ?
- having a look on reccie in May..

Dave
Oldham
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mindblower
[Denise xxxxx

Glad things are good Cranni, could you tell more re Bunbury/ life in Bunbury ?
- having a look on reccie in May..

Dave
Oldham [/QUOTE]
well done and have a happy Christmas
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 4:28 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Denise

2 years, fantastic - hope you all have a fantastic Christmas

Kath xx
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:31 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
To my dear expats
Denise xxxxx

Congrats on 2 years living your dream

Good honest post and straight to the point.....here's to many many more happy years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.