2 year Anniversary

Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 year Anniversary

Originally Posted by northernbird
Small world, parents in law still live in Carnforth. I also used to frequent the Redwell although I spent most of my teenage years on pub crawls around Lancaster usually ending up in the Water Witch, long way to walk back to the bus station. Love Perth, right place for me at my time of life.
Yes I also spent most my teenage years in Lancaster, lived on scale hall at one point.
Davids family name is Cranswick, his dad is an apholsterer in Morecambe, Yep done the water witch as well,spent some nice summer evenings down there.
David used to work on doors at huntinghill lodge years ago.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Yes I also spent most my teenage years in Lancaster, lived on scale hall at one point.
Davids family name is Cranswick, his dad is an apholsterer in Morecambe, Yep done the water witch as well,spent some nice summer evenings down there.
David used to work on doors at huntinghill lodge years ago.
probably chucked me out then
Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
From two more Lancastrians (St.Helens)...congratulations Denise and family...and what a lovely family you have got Have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2007. We both loved OZ since we arrived...35 years ago! We have been back to visit relatives and friends a few times but it's always good to come back to Oz. xxx.
35 years omg you are real Ozzies.
I agree i do have a lovely family, I am so lucky.
Thankyou for your best wishes, I wish we could have a meet up half way, as id love to meet up with the expats in Perth.
Maybe we could arrange it.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas as well.
Denise xx
Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
PART 2
As i said i left 3 older kids back in UK, my daughter missed us so much, and i missed her, I ended up on anti-depressents [the 1st time in my life]. I lost 2 stone in weight[not a bad thing] I got where i could not leave the house. My hubby just did not know what to do, but I know there is nothing he could have done, I just sat and cried all the time. Any way 6 month later she came, it was hard for her at first and i did worry, but she is now a real Ozzy, and loves the Ozzy life, she has taken Bunbury by storm.
Then 12 month later Scott[my 23 yr old] came over on a student visa, with his beautiful partner Kerry, hopefully he will get his residency after his 2 years of study, they also love it here. Then there is just my oldest Kevin, he is here at the moment with his partner and they love it, they plan to emigrate next year, so yipee, I did it, I took a risk and it paid off,A BIG RISK but what the heck life is too short to wonder 'what if '
WORK, I new someone that ran a kids hostel, children in care, and i work there on a casual basis, but i seem to do lots of hours as the job is very stressful.
HOME, we have built a lovely 5 bed 2 bath house and have a great pool, last night when we got back from Perth we all jumped in and it was like bath water, David put solar heating in, oh it was great!
LIFESTYLE, well that really is what we come for, its just great, I love the sun shining and the blue skies, Bunbury is the most beautiful place.
We have made loads of friends, we have never had any abuse at us, and our friends are Aussie, English, Welsh, NZ, South African, Scottish, Spanish oh and the list goes on, its great to have so many different cultures in our life.
Anyway dont want to bore you too much, so off to get dressed now, meeting my lovely friends for lunch, as it was 2 years today we arrived in Oz.
Denise x
Great post Denise

Hope you have a lovely 2 year lunch, really pleased your son wants to emmigrate next year too - that's all of them over there for you, brilliant

Kath xxx
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Denise

Hope the next year is a stress free one
Congratulations on your very hectic two years and look forward to many more lunches with you and a great bunch of friends.

Love Jan xxxx
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Denise.

Enjoyed reading your last 2 years in 2 paragraphs......makes time fly doesn't it

You sound very settled now which is good to know
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey Denise.

Enjoyed reading your last 2 years in 2 paragraphs......makes time fly doesn't it

You sound very settled now which is good to know
lol
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant reading Denise. So glad you have all your family with you now. Wish I could say the same.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:04 am
Just Joined

chefjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Denise,
Moving to Bunbury from Cornwall in September
We are buying a local restaurant
Found Bunbury on a four month recce in 2005 and loved it.
Im excited but wife scared living all her life in this little Cornish village.
Her family lives next door!
Hope to hear your tales and get help with settling in
aLL the best
john and tamsin and juliette (6 mos old)
Old Apr 21st 2007, 6:00 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Great post, so lovely to hear your really enjoying your new life

We were looking at Bunbury but we're both in IT and there doesn't seem to be many jobs for us down there, but when we came over for a holiday last year we really did love it there.

Julie and Dave
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chefjohn
Hello Denise,
Moving to Bunbury from Cornwall in September
We are buying a local restaurant
Found Bunbury on a four month recce in 2005 and loved it.
Im excited but wife scared living all her life in this little Cornish village.
Her family lives next door!
Hope to hear your tales and get help with settling in
aLL the best
john and tamsin and juliette (6 mos old)
Which restaurant are you buying?