truck drivers canada

Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: truck drivers canada

Originally Posted by kb33
Just apply to the company you fancy and in the area you want to live. Once offerd a job its a case of waiting for the LMO (Labour Market Opinon ) which can come through in a matter of weeks (mine took 5 weeks ) Then pack yer bags
sorry for the delay in replying

was just upstairs packing!!!!! man this country has gone down the tubes,, made redundant 2 weeks from xmas, no pay off why stay????

ps is it true that Challenger are looking for drivers and paying wages from the moment you start with them? ie they put you through the re training process and even pay a wage??? seems unlikely but?? if its true then... I would expect to be tied into a contract but hey it keeps the costs down
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by scooby109
sorry for the delay in replying

was just upstairs packing!!!!! man this country has gone down the tubes,, made redundant 2 weeks from xmas, no pay off why stay????

ps is it true that Challenger are looking for drivers and paying wages from the moment you start with them? ie they put you through the re training process and even pay a wage??? seems unlikely but?? if its true then... I would expect to be tied into a contract but hey it keeps the costs down
Not sure..... I think Berkyboy as just started with them .. Personally I would pay for my own training rather than be tied to a contract, Then if things go wrong you can jump ship easier.

Email a few companies in the link Gremmie gave you and see what sort of answers you get
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Not sure..... I think Berkyboy as just started with them .. Personally I would pay for my own training rather than be tied to a contract, Then if things go wrong you can jump ship easier.

Email a few companies in the link Gremmie gave you and see what sort of answers you get
thank new friend

I will email a few and see what the results are.. watch this space as they say, or even better hopefully watch the road in front I may just be coming towards you in a few months!!

Paul
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

thank new friend

I will email a few and see what the results are.. watch this space as they say, or even better hopefully watch the road in front I may just be coming towards you in a few months!!

Paul
No problem all the answers to your Q's are right here

I take it from your user name that you have a Subaru ?
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

No problem all the answers to your Q's are right here

I take it from your user name that you have a Subaru ?
I wish no the handle come from my love of scuba diving!!

my car is a vauxhall astra gsi turbo, chipped up to 250 bhp and mental as hell.. as much fun a a real Subaru untill it gets damp, wet, and dont even start about ice or snow!! not I can remember the last time we had any of the white stuff back here!! well not in any quantity!! lol

so to sum up a wannabe subaru driver but cant afford the insurance ha ha
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I wish no the handle come from my love of scuba diving!!

my car is a vauxhall astra gsi turbo, chipped up to 250 bhp and mental as hell.. as much fun a a real Subaru untill it gets damp, wet, and dont even start about ice or snow!! not I can remember the last time we had any of the white stuff back here!! well not in any quantity!! lol

so to sum up a wannabe subaru driver but cant afford the insurance ha ha
stop ya silly chit chat and put a CV together in Email and letter form so you can start contacting companies
As to challanger,,contact berkboy,he has started with them last week so can give the inside info..
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
stop ya silly chit chat and put a CV together in Email and letter form so you can start contacting companies
As to challanger,,contact berkboy,he has started with them last week so can give the inside info..
yes sir!!

mailed berkboy already, CV done, chit chat halted!! bag packing resumed... if it takes me more than 5 weeks i will get grumpy... lol lol

Emails sent... h&R and challenger plus a few others from G's list.. so watch the road a newbie may just be figuring out that he's no longer on the m6 toll!!!

thanks

I may return with further silly questions but pray all will be gentle
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

yes sir!!

mailed berkboy already, CV done, chit chat halted!! bag packing resumed... if it takes me more than 5 weeks i will get grumpy... lol lol

Emails sent... h&R and challenger plus a few others from G's list.. so watch the road a newbie may just be figuring out that he's no longer on the m6 toll!!!

thanks

Well you are daft enough to work here
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Well you are daft enough to work here
well worked here for 15 yrs and still alive so guess I am qualified to be that silly!!

are the hills as steep as the ones in Norfolk, England lol lol lol
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Where do babies come from......

or can anyone explain convolutional coding in regards to fibre optic and copper network cabling installation coz it's doing my head in on this course I'm on...
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Where do babies come from......

or can anyone explain convolutional coding in regards to fibre optic and copper network cabling installation coz it's doing my head in on this course I'm on...
for crying out loud Davie why do a course on god knows what when you intend to come and drive truck. Do you think you can bafle us with science sat in the flying j.
Now concentrate on selling ya house and start doing some proper work
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

for crying out loud Davie why do a course on god knows what when you intend to come and drive truck. Do you think you can bafle us with science sat in the flying j.
Things are progressing.... Langsam!!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 12:26 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Quite right Gremble. Everyone should use the flying j and keep those lovely tanker drivers in work.
From this day forth, KB33 shall be known as HTH.
Scooby-doo, good luck. It'll be worth the hassle. Leave that bloody scrappy at home.
Dave, shut up. I tried reading about n-bits & m-strings but got a headache and couldn't be arsed.
Attached Thumbnails truck drivers canada-convolutional_encoder.png  

Last edited by koogar; Dec 9th 2008 at 12:32 am.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=koogar;7050355]Quite right Gremble. Everyone should use the flying j and keep those lovely tanker drivers in work.
Dave, shut up.[/QUOTE

Gremble ??? Personally I would call him Grumble

HTH
Old Dec 9th 2008, 12:37 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kb33;7050364]
Originally Posted by koogar
Quite right Gremble. Everyone should use the flying j and keep those lovely tanker drivers in work.
Dave, shut up.[/QUOTE

Gremble ??? Personally I would call him Grumble

HTH
Thanks HTH , grumble it is then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.