Telling it How it is.

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telling it How it is.

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
I loaded down there once, lovely place, well I'm heading for Calgary too, will be there all day Monday as my load isn't ready until the evening, may see FTTM on the way back, have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be calling into Regina on the way back to God's Country
Feel free to drop by,twenty minutes North on Highway 11,don't be late because we're off to our friends restaurant by the lake for Fish and Chips,with malt vinegar.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kb33
Didn't BT get banned for quoting from another website . ( hopes a mod comes along soon )
I am not banned and I refuse to get involved at all, BUT I will say I have just driven a Volvo FH16 660hp i-shift and by **** what a truck!!!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Truck
I am not banned and I refuse to get involved at all, BUT I will say I have just driven a Volvo FH16 660hp i-shift and by **** what a truck!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...20#post5631520

So what was all this about ....?????
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

2007 OMG... those were the days
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
So quoting an email is a problem for you now too
But its not an email its a post from another forum
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Kev,

you are getting just a bit twisted, that was almost 3 and a half years ago and it was a temp ban on BTA and a telling off on BE.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
2007 OMG... those were the days
Back then was my heyday!!!!!!
I'm retired now.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Back then was my heyday!!!!!!
I'm retired now.
Yup Iv'e mellowed since the accident and the heart attack too..
Old Jul 4th 2011, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Kev,

you are getting just a bit twisted, that was almost 3 and a half years ago and it was a temp ban on BTA and a telling off on BE.

Just proving my point.

I could have read the forum rules , but was more fun this way
Old Jul 4th 2011, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gremmie
But its not an email its a post from another forum
So are you now able to read my emails too Have you never posted anything that you either received or sent in an email also, I know I have
Old Jul 4th 2011, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Hope a mod comes along soon, posting links for other forums is frowned upon
Old Jul 4th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

So are you now able to read my emails too Have you never posted anything that you either received or sent in an email also, I know I have
No just the post's on BTA...
Old Jul 4th 2011, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hope a mod comes along soon, posting links for other forums is frowned upon

Getting confused slightly are we not ?

The link was for this forum.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

HeadingNorth is an unknown quantity at this point

Been talking to the guys from other Provinces working for the company-a lot of the issues now are Federal.
Recently,one driver from Saskatoon waited for 4 months after applying for PR,got the medical request and has now been 8 months but heard nothing-the CIC timelines were listed as 10 months when he applied(and paid fees)but people thinking of coming here should know that the government here can move the goal posts as often, and as far as they like,and as a temporary foreign worker you ain't got many rights in any department.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HeadingNorth
Been talking to the guys from other Provinces working for the company-a lot of the issues now are Federal.
Recently,one driver from Saskatoon waited for 4 months after applying for PR,got the medical request and has now been 8 months but heard nothing-the CIC timelines were listed as 10 months when he applied(and paid fees)but people thinking of coming here should know that the government here can move the goal posts as often, and as far as they like,and as a temporary foreign worker you ain't got many rights in any department.
This applies to any country, its the shitty bit of the immigration game

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.