Snow

Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Snow

Originally Posted by alandoug
Hello Koogs as well...

We were sat on the bunk, side by side. Like naughty boys outside "Sirs" office. None of us was as fat as Gremmie, obviously. It was bloody freezing, minus I don't know what. It snowed so hard one night we had to take the air filters out to unblock them.
One of the "4" (not me) drove across the River Obb in Siberia on one trip, he got a photo of the outside temperature gauge at -52 degC.....

Similar to the one somebody posted on here.
check out the rigs on the link below

http://www.bisontransport.com/index.htm

Then look at manufacturer's website...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alandoug
Hello Koogs as well...

We were sat on the bunk, side by side. Like naughty boys outside "Sirs" office. None of us was as fat as Gremmie, obviously. It was bloody freezing, minus I don't know what. It snowed so hard one night we had to take the air filters out to unblock them.
One of the "4" (not me) drove across the River Obb in Siberia on one trip, he got a photo of the outside temperature gauge at -52 degC.....

Similar to the one somebody posted on here.
You cheeky F#@%er.....im just a tad round at the mo
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
You cheeky F#@%er.....im just a tad round at the mo
"CHEEK" is my middle name.... My Mrs was nearly in tears when she saw the red capitals. She'll give you a kiss better when she sees you..... If she can reach, she's only short you know. Might need a bucket?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Ah Bless,just a little bit round,
OK me too, Sorry Gremmie, but you do do a lot of cooking or well almost seams like it when we talk you mostly are cooking or prepping dinner for the loved one.

Well we had the snow storm yesterday and into the early hours, when i went to lay my weary head down after a long day having fun it was as in the photo. Now when i wake its up to the fourth panel. Still snowing and windy and should be fun for some serious sledging me thinks.

Happy new year,

LOAFY...
Attached Thumbnails Snow-eddie-028.jpg  
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loafy
Ah Bless,just a little bit round,
OK me too, Sorry Gremmie, but you do do a lot of cooking or well almost seams like it when we talk you mostly are cooking or prepping dinner for the loved one.

Well we had the snow storm yesterday and into the early hours, when i went to lay my weary head down after a long day having fun it was as in the photo. Now when i wake its up to the fourth panel. Still snowing and windy and should be fun for some serious sledging me thinks.

Happy new year,

LOAFY...
It's only that deep around your house coz the Keo's have shovelled it all down the hill into your garden overnight....

They sent me some good pics also....

Gonna miss another winter of skiing...well "There's always next bloody year"..............Said that last year....
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
It's only that deep around your house coz the Keo's have shovelled it all down the hill into your garden overnight....

They sent me some good pics also....

Gonna miss another winter of skiing...well "There's always next bloody year"..............Said that last year....
Well unless we get washed away by a tsunami we will be here next year I guess.

All the best to you and yours.

LOAFY...
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Snow forecast for the next 3 days here
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:54 am
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

If anyone is yet to read 'Diary of a Snow Shoveller' over on Gremmie's blog, I can strongly recommend it!!

It'll cheer up those New Year Blues no end!!
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marcustandy
If anyone is yet to read 'Diary of a Snow Shoveller' over on Gremmie's blog, I can strongly recommend it!!

Just been and read it, i think Gremmie could have a new career. Funniest thing i have read in ages

Deanno

Mind you this only just beat the quote from my Doc for the cost of a LGV medical to renew my license, young age of 45. He wanted £130 so googled and found drivers medicals.com and its only £49 inclusive. Spoke to my transport manager and they said they will meet costs up to £75, wonder if they will let me keep the difference

Last edited by deannos; Jan 3rd 2009 at 11:38 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 11:45 am

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by deannos
Just been and read it, i think Gremmie could have a new career. Funniest thing i have read in ages
Best bit was, I got Mrs Tandy to read it! She was in stitches - it was only towards the end she realised that it just might not be true!!

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by deannos

Deanno

Mind you this only just beat the quote from my Doc for the cost of a LGV medical to renew my license, young age of 45. He wanted £130 so googled and found drivers medicals.com and its only £49 inclusive. Spoke to my transport manager and they said they will meet costs up to £75, wonder if they will let me keep the difference

£49!!! stuff that my own GP charged me £20.00 in and out in 10 mins, including the pee test!!! And that was july!!!

Look harder there are cheaper!!!

But never as funny as watching someone shovel snow, esp a their nieghbout has a stonking blower lol lol

opps gremmie
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scooby109
£49!!! stuff that my own GP charged me £20.00 in and out in 10 mins, including the pee test!!! And that was july!!!

Look harder there are cheaper!!!

But never as funny as watching someone shovel snow, esp a their nieghbout has a stonking blower lol lol

opps gremmie
Gremmie has a blower now
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

well that's the end of a beautiful blog then sob sob and now what are your adoring fans supposed to do???

anyone else out there having as much fun??? oh dont forget the pic...

Had to scrape the car windscreen today tsk damn chilly here -8!!! nearly thought about a coat!!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marcustandy

Do i have to pay for the publicity go read again put some more stuff on the blog
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Do i have to pay for the publicity go read again put some more stuff on the blog
I did - about a minute after you posted it!

In my current job, we get paid for (work-related) scars by the cm. You're gonna be loaded at this rate.

No getting off 'snow shovelling' duties, though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.