Snow

Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:54 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snow

Got our first snow today down here in tropical Cheyenne.
Nothing major, just a light dusting.
Is it getting all white up there in Canadifornia?

Oh. Been married a year today. That went quick
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Prairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant futurePrairie Pete has a brilliant future
Default Re: Snow

Originally Posted by koogar

No snow as yet in Costa del Saskatoon but its starting to get Chilly, wont be long now ......can`t wait.......NOT....fast forward to spring....Please..

PP
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar

Wooi Hoo grats on one year of married bliss Mrs. Mopp,,,have you worked out how many washing machines you,ve filled and how many you still havce too
As to snow, none in the Peg but some in Regina, Calgary then down into Montana....so dust of those chains guys
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

None in Hampshire......
Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Congratulations....

WOW that has gone quick.

Old Oct 13th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I was dodging snow ploughs on Saturday morning between Lethbridge and Fort Macleod
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Snow

That means only one thing

Xmas time and there goes 1/2 the cash I saved in crissy presents
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

OOOOH,
Just lots of wind and a chill in the air over here in Atlantic Canada
Bound to close the bloody bridge again and again, never mind at least i will get paid for it this time. LOL

Nice one Koog, good luck for the rest to come.

LOAFY...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:39 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the congrats gentlemen (and Gremmie). All going well so far.
Not too worried about the snow really. I'm only going from Cheyenne to Denver and back so not too far to walk home if I get stuck

P.S. just put 10 gallons of gas in my car for under $30. Lovely
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the aniversary!
My first one was that long ago it was black and white!
As for the weather its crap here, drizzle, rain, not cold but just verging towards the colder weather! You know the type cant decide what to wear!
Shorts, jumper, windproof coat, umbrella and sunglasses style
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:41 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by dinger24
Congrats on the aniversary!
My first one was that long ago it was black and white!
As for the weather its crap here, drizzle, rain, not cold but just verging towards the colder weather! You know the type cant decide what to wear!
Shorts, jumper, windproof coat, umbrella and sunglasses style
Very chic.
I once went to the pub in a mini skirt, fishing waders and a sombrero. Can't remember what the occasion was now. Probably just another Friday night.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

No Way Koogs!
I cameback on the Saturday morning in waders, sombraro and mini skirt!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:55 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by dinger24
No Way Koogs!
I cameback on the Saturday morning in waders, sombraro and mini skirt!
you didn't ride a raleigh chopper did you?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

No that was my wife, she was arrested later on!
(Riding a chopper in public)
I was on the Griffter!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

My turn today....

"Happy Anniversary to us"
"Happy Anniversary to Dave n Joe"

4 years Today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.