Snow

Old Dec 8th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Snow

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Kev i saw in Canadain Tire, and i may well buy one, electic snow blower for $99. I remeber your drive is about the same size as mine, so take a gander monday
Yeah I will
Old Dec 9th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

well i cleared the drive way what now
Attached Thumbnails Snow-snow-removel-005.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2008, 4:11 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Only one thing for it Grem.
Snowball fight!!!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Why did i bother clearing the driveway
10cm new snow this morning and rising
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

I found a straw hat and broom so build me a snowman with that pile
Old Dec 11th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

getting pretty Peed of with this snow clearing lark,i mean for crying out loud its not even winter yet its -31c im up to my fluffy bits in white stuff, and the weather guy forcast blizzards for the weekend:curse: i got an OP tommorrow so im going to be more than useless for the next few weeks SO a snow blower is the next investment

rant over
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

getting pretty Peed of with this snow clearing lark,i mean for crying out loud its not even winter yet its -31c im up to my fluffy bits in white stuff, and the weather guy forcast blizzards for the weekend:curse: i got an OP tommorrow so im going to be more than useless for the next few weeks SO a snow blower is the next investment

rant over
Just look at the massvie amounts of $USD your raking in well you should invest some of that into a ski feild, that way you make more $$$$ and we all reading will get less whinging
Old Dec 12th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

We've got some serious shit coming our way .........

THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR HEAVY SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WITH POOR VISIBILITIES FOR SOUTHERN ALBERTA FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY MORNING. THE POTENTIAL FOR SEVERE WINTER WEATHER EXISTS OVER THESE REGIONS.

A RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM DEVELOPING OVER THE YUKON REGION WILL PUSH SOUTH INTO ALBERTA IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS BRINGING MUCH COLDER AIRMASS INTO THE REGION THIS WEEKEND. IN ADDITION AN INTENSE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL DEVELOP AND MOVE ACROSS MONTANA ON SATURDAY. THIS LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM COUPLED WITH THE SURGE OF COLD ARCTIC AIR WILL BRING WINTER STORM LIKE WEATHER INTO THE FOOTHILLS AND EXTREME SOUTHERN ALBERTA FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY. SNOW WILL DEVELOP FRIDAY AFTERNOON OVER THE FOOTHILLS AND SPREAD INTO OTHER PARTS OF SOUTHERN ALBERTA IN THE EVENING. A TOTAL OF 5 TO 10 CM WITH LOCAL HIGHER AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON. IN ADDITION STRONG NORTHEASTERLY WINDS OF 40 KM/H WITH GUST UP TO 80 WILL DEVELOP EAST OF THE FOOTHILLS FRIDAY NIGHT AND PERSIST INTO SATURDAY MORNING. STRONG WINDS COMBINED WITH THE FRESH FALLING SNOW WILL PRODUCE BLOWING SNOW WITH REDUCED VISIBILITIES. STRONG WINDS AND COLD TEMPERATURES WILL ALSO GENERATE COLD WIND CHILL BELOW MINUS 30 SATURDAY MORNING. A WINTER STORM WATCH IS AN ALERT OF THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE WINTER WEATHER. PERSONS IN OR NEAR THESE AREAS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR DEVELOPING ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS AND SHOULD LISTEN FOR UPDATED WATCHES AND POSSIBLE WARNINGS.

HTH
Old Dec 14th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

minus 43c today with the wind chill factor
Old Dec 14th 2008, 4:14 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Last night was the coldest I've been since leaving Canada.
-18c plus the wind.
Not too cold for running from the truck to the store, but standing outside for 20 minutes while the bloody diesel unloads if a tad chilly.
KB33, you're welcome to it up there
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
Last night was the coldest I've been since leaving Canada.
-18c plus the wind.
Not too cold for running from the truck to the store, but standing outside for 20 minutes while the bloody diesel unloads if a tad chilly.
KB33, you're welcome to it up there
speaking for Kb33 here.....dont be such a wimp
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:32 pm
Whatacomplete Member

speaking for Kb33 here.....dont be such a wimp
There was a guy walked past me in a t-shirt last night who said the exact same thing.
He looked very macho for a blue person.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was shovelling snow in -40 temps yesterday, even took the day off work it was that cold Anyway braved the -30's today to travel down to Coutts and get flag poled, So we are now officially Canadian Permanent Residents The guy on the desk thought we were mad wanting to live in such a cold country
Old Dec 20th 2008, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Well the cold snap is still here ... 3 foot of snow in the last week and temperatures down to -43 with wind chill

Whilst loading/unloading today my bloody eye lids were freezing up

Might as well have moved to Manitoba
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:25 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by kb33
Well the cold snap is still here ... 3 foot of snow in the last week and temperatures down to -43 with wind chill

Whilst loading/unloading today my bloody eye lids were freezing up

Might as well have moved to Manitoba
Wash your mouth out!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.