Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

And NO, it was not Simons

God I miss the excuses that happen on tour

God Bless Tank Transporting!!!!

Karla x x x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
The Old Commander & The New OSH KOSH

Not quite Canadian...but will be getting there soon.
Great Pictures - It brings back memories!!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karla03
Don't you just love the Army

I wanted to join the Royal Signals, but I failed my maths exam, so AGC it was for me.

Karla x x x
OOHHH you little sneaky you...I didn't know you were AGC.

Or as they have Green Berets & we call them

Alf Garnets Commandos
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

You'd all be lost without us - who could you blame when your pay was wrong
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Only the best are AGC (SPS) Is your wife AGC?

I was posted with RDG for my first posting and then I spent 3 years with 19 Tk Tptr Sqn - and what a great 3 years that was, I even married one of them.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

You'd all be lost without us - who could you blame when your pay was wrong
F*****G JPA now it's a load of old mad dogs P**S

Been trying to claim back £3.50 for car park fees for a week (I know tight Ass)

HA HA Karla a shiney Ass made my day chick.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Only the best are AGC (SPS) Is your wife AGC?

I was posted with RDG for my first posting and then I spent 3 years with 19 Tk Tptr Sqn - and what a great 3 years that was, I even married one of them.

Karla x x x
Yes she is ex RMP now SPS.

Did you ever come accross Moira Cameron she has just become the first ever Beefeater she was here in the mess with us before she moved on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6975559.stm
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

F*****G JPA now it's a load of old mad dogs P**S

Been trying to claim back £3.50 for car park fees for a week (I know tight Ass)

HA HA Karla a shiney Ass made my day chick.
Bloody Hell........................I've not been called a Shiney Ass for years Typical of a Tank Transporter

My Chief Clerk never liked me as I aways robbed the Stationary stores for all the section leaders and troop admins and I always made sure that drag claims were paid before a Friday - he bloody hated me:curse:
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes she is ex RMP now SPS.

Did you ever come accross Moira Cameron she has just become the first ever Beefeater she was here in the mess with us before she moved on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6975559.stm
No I did not.

Bloody hell, ex RMP - that took some balls.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Andy! And what's the little house thing next to it - is that a toy? Or a cable box cover or something?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Not really a "rig", but this is what we travelled in. When I woke up with the Rockies next to us, I thought "I could get used to this"
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-ap29.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Nice Andy! And what's the little house thing next to it - is that a toy? Or a cable box cover or something?
This was ment to be a photo thread of YOUR CANADIAN RIGS
This applies to Mods aswell any more " Highjacking" of this thread will result in you being whipped at dawn,,,,Biiiiiiink aswell
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
This was ment to be a photo thread of YOUR CANADIAN RIGS
This applies to Mods aswell any more " Highjacking" of this thread will result in you being whipped at dawn,,,,Biiiiiiink aswell
Gremmie I was just about to say the same even though I am also very guilty....I don't think however any of us have got any canadian Rigs at the moment....EEEEK

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Gremmie I was just about to say the same even though I am also very guilty....I don't think however any of us have got any canadian Rigs at the moment....EEEEK

Rome wasn't built in one day,so you'll get your Rig soon enough, take a few pics of Andy's Pete when you do a trip with him
Old Sep 4th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Yeah, it would be good if there was a thread for other countries pics too - I have family in Australia, so could move there but dont want to - but would like to see pics of Trucks from Oz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.