Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

[QUOTE=Big Truck;5488089]With the greatest respect Chris,
We're talking about company drivers not O/O's or O/D's.
What would your drivers say if they where tipping/loading at a RDC or broke down for 4/5 hours and not earn a brown penny in that time because its PPM?
QUOTE]

I think that is what you call "taking the rough with the smooth"

And to be fair, Canada has a different system to the U.K. - it must work for the majority, as it's the system they've been using for years. I thinks it's just a case of what people are used to.

If SFE are happy to pay using the system they do, and drivers are happy to work for them (again majority) - I can't see a problem with it.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

The fact that Davie-mac informed me in another post that Charlottetown was about the same size as Lisburn here in NI makes me think its going to be VERY quiet come the depth of Winter.
Sure it probobly is however I lived in Lisburn for 9 years and there is everything there you need on a day to day basis just like there is in Charlottetown.

In Lisburn if you can't find something your really looking for you take a trip through to Belfast.

In PEI you might have to take a trip to the outskirts of Halifax (e.g. Bayers Lake) the only difference is it is a greater distance but that is the sheer size of the place. I know people who live in Enniskillen who would not dream of driving approx 80 -90 mile to Belfast as it is too far for them.

We are back to the old same old...What do you want where do you want to live what recreational needs do you have. We know PEI is the perfect place for us 2 adults no kids and a dog prob 2 by the time we move.

If we were going to stay in the UK then we would be looking at the North & I mean the North Of Scotland you can't get any remoter than that.

PEI has everything WE need but it might not be and is not for everyone just as Toronto is not for us it could be a dream city for others.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Did this post go by unnoticed by some of you read the authors name and title,posted today,fresh from the horses mouth
Yes I saw it.................However unless this person proves he is the real Robin I won't belive him...............if he can not answer yes to the following question then he is an imposter:

Q. Do you have a dodgy BMW with a noise in it so loud people can't hear themselves speak to one another..........

YES

Then you are the Real Robin.

Good to hear from ya mate
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Seafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the roughSeafood Express is a jewel in the rough

Still have it....but have since fixed the loud noise....everything else still doesnt work 100%......see you in 2008...PS that nice waterview still for sale...now you know it is me...
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just wonderd,how Loafy,Chriss,Davie Mac etc feel having only half a brain probably twice as good as you BT
I wish I had half a brain....this peanut keeps rattlin round inside me swede.

I used to dream of havin half a brain...........
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Seafood Express
Still have it....but have since fixed the loud noise....everything else still doesnt work 100%......see you in 2008...PS that nice waterview still for sale...now you know it is me...
HAHA.

Hello dude....great to hear from you. Yes We still have Robert on the Housing case and he keeps sending us info we have also spoke to him about building.....so you never know....could be the 3 Amigos on the coast.......do you wanna buy a springer spaniel as we are bringing another dog with us to breed them....Kerry is having one although Bob don't know yet.... Shame Daves build had to go back slightly still it will give em time to sort things out more.

Anyway don't tell Big Truck but I am actually off to college in 20 mins as I am doing a Managerial Diploma course which will at least use about 2 % of my less than half a brain.......Great to hear from ya mate say Hi to the OH and pat the little un on the head.

Speak soon.

I'll give ya a call this week sometime.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

[quote=DAVIE_MAC;5489007]HAHA.

do you wanna buy a springer spaniel as we are bringing another dog with us to breed them....Kerry is having one although Bob don't know yet....

I really hope hubby does not see this thread, I was intending to grovel and sulk from January onwards. I had not intended to start this early

Blooming men...... cant keep a secret

love ya really
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kerlynkeo;5489090]
Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
HAHA.

do you wanna buy a springer spaniel as we are bringing another dog with us to breed them....Kerry is having one although Bob don't know yet....

I really hope hubby does not see this thread, I was intending to grovel and sulk from January onwards. I had not intended to start this early

Blooming men...... cant keep a secret

love ya really
The early bird catches the worm!!!!!dog ????
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:49 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

The early bird catches the worm!!!!!dog ????
If the dog's got worms, I wouldn't want it

Last edited by koogar; Oct 30th 2007 at 6:10 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=koogar;5489493]

If the dog's got worms, I wouldn't want it
But the thought of Kerry groveling and sulking till Davie arrives sounds preety good. Her hubby can get away with murder till the dog comes
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

[quote=Gremmie;5489562]
Originally Posted by koogar

But the thought of Kerry groveling and sulking till Davie arrives sounds preety good. Her hubby can get away with murder till the dog comes

You are too intuned with my hubby , are you sure you are not the same person.

I wont sulk and grovel for 4 months, dont have the stamina for it
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:09 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I think something has gone amiss with the quote button
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL.

Sorry Koogar, that was quoting gremmie on my screen.

Dont think you are my hubby in disguise !
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=kerlynkeo;5489693]

You are too intuned with my hubby , are you sure you are not the same person.

I wont sulk and grovel for 4 months, dont have the stamina for it
Nope i'm not your Hubby 100% i like a woman with staying power
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:42 pm
Whatacomplete Member

[QUOTE=Gremmie;5490121]
Originally Posted by kerlynkeo

i like a woman with staying power
And a brewery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.