Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:17 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Originally Posted by Gremmie
interview of Koogs,,conducted by me

Good evening Mr Koogs i understand that you have recently married and now live in the USA,what are your job prospects and plans
Good evening Mr Gremmie and thanks for inviting me onto your fine show.
I have indeed recently married a fine young american lassy in the old wild west state of Wyoming.
My job prospects are not very good at present, as I don't yet have a work permit, however this shouldn't effect my plans of having large amounts of post nuptual rumpy-pumpy
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

And what type of work would you be looking for after you obtain a work permit,if any and assuming you have any energy left after the rumpty humpty ????
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

And what type of work would you be looking for after you obtain a work permit,if any and assuming you have any energy left after the rumpty humpty ????
Either a stuntman or a fat furry cat-puss, I havn't decided yet.

What are your plans if the gender operation is a success?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Please lets save that topic for another nite....now back too you... how does your long and faaithful partner "Boots" the monkey feel,now that you are married and devote all your love and attention to your wife and child,is he jelous
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:36 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Please lets save that topic for another nite....now back too you... how does your long and faaithful partner "Boots" the monkey feel,now that you are married and devote all your love and attention to your wife and child,is he jelous
No.
Having turned 3 years old last week, Boots has found a new maturity and has almost given up ankle nibbling altogether. He will, of course, reserve the right to revert back to his former ways should he meet up with any cheeky taffs.
Anyway, you shouldn't forget he has his girlfriend Terri here with him, who he met at the Perto in Kamloops.

Back to the 'other' subject, I think it's only fair that you bring your cross-dressing habit into the open.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will be "comming out" soon on my cross dress habits,as soon as my new specs arrive,but i'm still intrieged about your past sexual relation ship with this monkey,please elaborate
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

I will be "comming out" soon on my cross dress habits,as soon as my new specs arrive,but i'm still intrieged about your past sexual relation ship with this monkey,please elaborate
Boots, as you well know, was my mechanic and nothing more.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0007.JPG
I think it's shocking that you should try to pass off your own fantasies onto an interviewee and if you don't stop it, I'm leaving the studio.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
Boots, as you well know, was my mechanic and nothing more.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0007.JPG
I think it's shocking that you should try to pass off your own fantasies onto an interviewee and if you don't stop it, I'm leaving the studio.
So you deny the fact that you and Boots had a sexual relationship of any kind....????? Even tho he has filed a law suit against you ???????
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:06 pm
Whatacomplete Member

So you deny the fact that you and Boots had a sexual relationship of any kind....????? Even tho he has filed a law suit against you ???????
You seem a little obsessed with this topic Mr Gremmie.
Can I presume your first sexual experience was with a teddie?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
You seem a little obsessed with this topic Mr Gremmie.
Can I presume your first sexual experience was with a teddie?
Was!!!!! it still is
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think this is a fact of history you should take to heart Mr Koogs
King Alexander of Greece died in 1920, after his pet monkey bit him..
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:23 pm
Whatacomplete Member

The monkey wasn't his pet gremmie, so the circustances are quite different. Indeed, I believe the monkey concerned in the tragic demise of king alexander had never fixed a truck in its life.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:23 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Gremmie and Koog.............you should hang in a sack together, cos your'e a pair of nuts
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Gremmie and Koog.............you should hang in a sack together, cos your'e a pair of nuts
yeh but i bet you read it all tho
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:39 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Not me Andy.......... it's that cross-dressin teddy-shagger.
That interview has left me quite traumatized

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.