Moving to Lloydminster

Old Nov 9th 2013, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Lloydminster

Originally Posted by spanners
the "patch" covers quite a lot of places, just asking exactly where you meant, you live in lloyd?
You're freakin hard work We have 3 main areas (patches), Fort Macshite , Weyburn/Estevan , and Lloydminster . As the OP was talking of moving to the latter destination then that would be where any references made by myself would refer to .
No I do not live there , but have spent enough time in all three places to be thankful that none of them are called home .
Old Nov 10th 2013, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

spanners is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Lloydminster

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
You're freakin hard work We have 3 main areas (patches), Fort Macshite , Weyburn/Estevan , and Lloydminster . As the OP was talking of moving to the latter destination then that would be where any references made by myself would refer to .
No I do not live there , but have spent enough time in all three places to be thankful that none of them are called home .
ok thank you for explaining exactly where you meant, and that you dont live there. cool story bro.