H+R

Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: H+R

Originally Posted by alandoug
Well Dave, fancy a beer then?
Where and when
Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Funny that. Matt has spoken to those drivers and the stories are not so far apart.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Funny that. Matt has spoken to those drivers and the stories are not so far apart.
Hardly a surprise really is it? Just goes to show you can't trust those you think are friends
Old Jul 26th 2011, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Well since he actually left after everyone had gone home, I would imagine you are right.. YOU can't trust those you call friends....
Old Jul 26th 2011, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Yes, because I have also heard the side from other drivers who saw him leave and they have a third story to tell
Oy Vey.... you meen their's a 3 rd part.... Duh duh duuuh
And these drivers just saw him leave or where in the office heard every part of any conversation that took place, where in fact privy to all the in's & out's of the whole affair Doubt it. As Mark has already conceded their was most likely wrong on both sides, so trying to add a third all knowing party is a bit thin IMHO. But hey run with it if you think you can get good mileage out of this new aspect Dave.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Oy Vey.... you meen their's a 3 rd part.... Duh duh duuuh
And these drivers just saw him leave or where in the office heard every part of any conversation that took place, where in fact privy to all the in's & out's of the whole affair Doubt it. As Mark has already conceded their was most likely wrong on both sides, so trying to add a third all knowing party is a bit thin IMHO. But hey run with it if you think you can get good mileage out of this new aspect Dave.
It makes absolutely no difference to me but the other driver is a mutual friend ans WAS there when he emptied his truck so I know which side of the story I believe
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

It makes absolutely no difference to me but the other driver is a mutual friend ans WAS there when he emptied his truck so I know which side of the story I believe
We have a mutual friend
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

We have a mutual friend
NO, the driver who left
Old Jul 27th 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

NO, the driver who left
So the guy that is the root of this discusion is your friend ( Mat)
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

So the guy that is the root of this discusion is your friend ( Mat)
Matt is a friend and I don`t have a problem with him apart from the way he left. The things he done when there are also true but that is nothing to do with me and I don`t care I don`t work there so does not affect me and he will never make a long haul driver as long as I have a hole in my ass but if you want to believe the stories on here thats up to you.
See some people are just hell bent on stirring it up and having a go at whatever I say but I don`t care. I am happy in my job, happy at home and happy in Canada with good friends what more can I ask for
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I would imagine you are right.. YOU can't trust those you call friends....
mmm a bit lame and not funny second time around is it
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

OK, so last word from me because I have been asked to just ignore you by someone I will pay attention to, and for reasons you wouldn't understand.

The driver that was in the yard when the truck got emptied out says he has not spoken to you in a while and has said nothing to you of this. I believe him because, unlike yourself, he is always welcome here. So either it was your imaginary friend was also there or you are stretching things to suit your anger.

The way some left BFS is actually little different, yet they are condemning Matt for doing little different.

And how can you sit there and say he will never make a long haul driver? What would give you the right to even suggest that. Personally, I would team with him because I happen to know he is a good driver. He certainly doesn't make the mistakes some others have, and he has no real problems with the standard transmission, which is more than can be said of others on here who drive into the yard and fill with diesel before parking so their shifting can't be heard, or need to be sent for retraining because they have destroyed a clutch by using the clutch brake all the time.

Jesus, all he did was quit a job and people ripped into him on the web. Yet those same people have done worse things as I see it. He had a grievance. Having actually heard some of the crap being said, and I mean from the horses mouth, so to speak, I can understand why he wanted out, and why he left the way he did.

You don't know. You just opine. Let's face it, that's what you do. You slag Gremmie off for being straightforward, but Gremmie is straight shooting and asks before saying too much. A hundred Gremmies is a scary thought, but still preferable to the idea of one of you.

OK, so say what you will. A lady has asked me to avoid confrontation, and she deserves my cooperation. I respected you before. I tried to clear the air and you didn't want to know. Anything else said from this point is fruitless and pointless because I certainly do not care.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, so last word from me because I have been asked to just ignore you by someone I will pay attention to, and for reasons you wouldn't understand.

The driver that was in the yard when the truck got emptied out says he has not spoken to you in a while and has said nothing to you of this. I believe him because, unlike yourself, he is always welcome here. So either it was your imaginary friend was also there or you are stretching things to suit your anger.

The way some left BFS is actually little different, yet they are condemning Matt for doing little different.

And how can you sit there and say he will never make a long haul driver? What would give you the right to even suggest that. Personally, I would team with him because I happen to know he is a good driver. He certainly doesn't make the mistakes some others have, and he has no real problems with the standard transmission, which is more than can be said of others on here who drive into the yard and fill with diesel before parking so their shifting can't be heard, or need to be sent for retraining because they have destroyed a clutch by using the clutch brake all the time.

Jesus, all he did was quit a job and people ripped into him on the web. Yet those same people have done worse things as I see it. He had a grievance. Having actually heard some of the crap being said, and I mean from the horses mouth, so to speak, I can understand why he wanted out, and why he left the way he did.

You don't know. You just opine. Let's face it, that's what you do. You slag Gremmie off for being straightforward, but Gremmie is straight shooting and asks before saying too much. A hundred Gremmies is a scary thought, but still preferable to the idea of one of you.

OK, so say what you will. A lady has asked me to avoid confrontation, and she deserves my cooperation. I respected you before. I tried to clear the air and you didn't want to know. Anything else said from this point is fruitless and pointless because I certainly do not care.
Wow that thought even frightens me, all 100 of me
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

As it so rightly should.....
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

See how the story has been twisted once again, gone from the yard being empty to the other driver that was there after all, the voices that told you to check on here that turned out to be an email in your spam box, the security setting on facebook being changed for someone else yet I was blocked and to unblock you would have to actually select my name.
Since you are such good friends I wonder if you have spoken to the boss of the said company to see what was said to Matt when he went in to see him this week or what was said to Keith afterwards lol
Hopefully that is your last word before the hole you dig gets any deeper

Last edited by dave_lol66; Jul 29th 2011 at 4:58 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.